Posted Image

^Another forums graphix shop^

Posted Image

^Made By me^

Posted Image

^^made by me again^^

Posted Image

^^Me again :lol: ^^

Rate them please. I worked very hard on these and even enterd the halloween one into a contest. If you want ont just tell me i can make some little stuff. Nothing much.

Not too bad. the res evil one is ok but could do with some render blending. Also i think the zelda one could look better with some colour. You could also do with adding some filters and effects to the text. Little things like this go along way and also dont be in a rush to get a piece finished. They are still basic however but very good work keep making stuff and keep learning new skills. If you need any pointers just PM me.

Edited by God-Of-Earth (see edit history)

Well ok. I'll do better when i upgrade my photoshop. I am still learning how to use photoshop. If you have any tuts gime. :lol: I hope to be making more and even open up a shop on these forums. Please suggest anything and help me. If you know anyone that wants one please tell me and i can try to make one. Even if it isn't good i can still try.

well im not the best at writing tuts but if you have msn i can sort something out. You could look at Sm posts because im sure he has some good tuts. just pm or mail me and ill get something sorted.

Sig:1 Renders look a little choppy. Hard to see the background in parts. Also it needs a little *Shazaam*.Sig:2 Render again looks chopp. Needs to be blended, or atleast have the colors not being polar oppisites. Text needs to be a little more easy to read.Sig:3 It is better. The birg problem that I see with it is that it is monotone.Sig:4 Not much going on here. If the renders were cut better, the sig would look better.Sig:5 Decent brushing and blending but still monotone.

none of them is not good in every of them you have big mistakes to the first bg is too empty no deeph, the font to the second is good you should do the next apply image delete everything exept the font and put on color doggle the happy halloween is DISASTER that it is and if you know to work in paint you will do great work about tut try to search google it has it has a more than milion difirent tut onlu you have to do is to search

Pretty good... I especially like the 'Killer for Life' one and the 'Seen in the Mist' one. They seem to blend well with the backgrounds and everything that you've used with them. Also, on your 'Destructor' one, I like how your name almost blends into the background because of how you have your font. That's pretty cool. Keep up the good work, can't wait to see more.