xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Albus Dumbledore

Cpanel Preinstalled Scripts, Extras, And Cpanel Options Part 6 of My 7 Part Tutorial

This Tutorial will be divided into 7 different parts, and this is the first part, when i get the other parts together, i will post the links under here :lol: Enjoy.
Part 1: E-mail Management
Part 2: Useful Site Management Tools
Part 3: Useful Site Management Tools2.1
Part 4: Analysis/Log Files
Part 5: Advanced Tools
Part 7: Fantastico

Detailed Cpanel Tutorial Part 4: PreInstalled Scripts, Extra, and Cpanel Options

Posted Image

In this tutorial I will, in detail explain all of the features of the current cpanel version of Xisto.com hosting going from the top of the screen to the bottom.. I have completley written this up myself.

Preinstalled Scripts
Posted Image - CGI Center
With this feature, you can install simple CGI Scripts (Common Gateway Interface. CGI allows HTML pages to interact with programming applications) like a countdown script, like rotating banner ads and more!!

Posted Image - Fantastico
With this feature, you can Install scripts such as CMS (Consent Management Systems), Forums, Galleries, Contact Forums, and much more! If you want a full list, see the end of this post.

Posted Image - Agora Shopping Cart
With this feature, you can install with the click of your mouse a fully functional shopping cart for your site.

Posted Image - Interchange Chart
With this feature, you can install with the click of your mouse a fully functional shopping cart for your site.

Posted Image - Java/CGI Chat Room
With this feature, you can install a Java/CGI (Common Gateway Interface) Chat Room with the click of your mouse!

Posted Image - PhpMyChat Room
With this feature, you can install a PhpChat Room with the click of your mouse.

Posted Image - Search Engine Submit
With this feature, you can easily submit your site to some of the best search engines on the web. Although google is on there, google really picks up your site without you submitting it through this feature, it will just take longer.

Language and Theme
Posted Image - Language
With this cpanel feature, you can change the language of your Cpanel.

Posted Image - Theme
With this cpanel feature, you can change the Theme of your Cpanel to something besides the default one.

Side Panels
General Account Information
Posted Image
In this menu, it gives you information such as Your domain name, how many sub domains you have used, how many parked domains you have used, how many addon domains you have used, how many MySQL databases you have used, how much disk usage you have used, etc.... the list explains it all really.

General Server Information
Posted Image
This menu shows you which server your website is on, and the path to your directory in which you need to upload all of your files to, then some information about what the server stats are like the MySql Version, PERL Version, Kernel Version and much more.

Well I think that it is about it, there are the few buttons up top that say Xisto which just leads you to the Xisto website, then theres logout, which guess what that does? it logs you out!! there is also the information in the top left corner that shows you where you logged in last.. so if there is a different IP address there than the one you have, someone has been accessing the cpanel that shouldn't be.

Edited by BuffaloHELP (see edit history)

Problem with my website cpanel

Cpanel Preinstalled Scripts, Extras, And Cpanel Options

I get problem with my cpanel it only show the mail manager menu what the problem

-Yadvinder