xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Slay

Website Layout Please?

I was wondering if someone could make me a website layout?

It is for a Star Wars website that is doin' great and it has only had pre-made templates lately and getting a layout specially made for it would be awesome and very much appreciated!

If you could here are the specifications, not much really. Just basic stuff.

-Specifications-

3 Columns (Left nav. / center / right nav.)

Header

Footer

Colors - Light (Match this forum possible: AKT Forums )

Few Renders -

Yoda 1

Yoda 2

General Grevious

Anakin

Use which ever you want but preferbly Yoda.

Site name: A Knight's Tales

Version name: The Fading Light

If you add the text somewhere could you save it as a .psd incase the name or slogan changes? Dont have to if not possible, if anyone could do this I'd be very thankful!!!

If you have any questions just reply back and I'll get back to you as soon as possible.

Preview: via PM.I didn't really use the renders provided, but if you want Yoda, i can change it later. Just want to let you see a sneak preview of what i've created so far. Tell me if it's to your liking. If you'd like anything else in it, let me know. Etc...

That looks great, I appreciate it! Not much I can really think off for editing it. Mind if I the psd as well? Just incase I need to change text or something.

Yeah, i'll give you the PSD after coding, and everything. :blink:

Download: via PM.I finished the layout: all coded. PSD included, as mentioned. Should be easy to implement content into it. Any thing you want changed you can PM me, unless you can do it yourself, of course. :blink: Enjoy.Oh, and it looks great in all popular browsers. :wacko: