xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
SGCHS

Dotnetnuke - How To Setup Or Install

It was written that DotNetNuke 3.0 is supported. Do I need to grab a copy and install this on my windows hosting account or is it already available?If I need to install, is there documentation on how to set it up on Xisto - Web Hosting. (DotNetNuke docs all state the shared hosting will need to tell me how to set it up)If is already installed on Xisto - Web Hosting servers, how do I access it for my site?Thanks.

Might be a good set of questions to direct to the support@xisto.com people by email.Attn: OpaqueThe Servers we generally deal with are the *nix boxes and you will require a Windows VB.net configuration, I believe.

In Control Panel, you can find a set of scripts which are ready to install. Please check if dotnetnuke is present. If it is not there, you will have to upload the files manually and set it up. :-)