xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
DRosenthal

Aphs Peec Political Engagement and Educational Committee

This is the PEEC forum for APHS. You can post what you want in regards to PEEC in here. If you want someone to email you personally, do NOT post that info in here, but ask them to get in contact with you over CHATT - we're just taking precautions. This is a school committee using 'free-world' tools, so if something were to go wrong, a.k.a someone puts out their chatt email address and then chatt gets crashed by someone else who found this forum, the one who put the information up is responsible. That is the only way I can see of keeping this as clean as possible. You are not required to make posts on here, however I believe the host itself requires you to check it at least once a week and comment at least 1 every two weeks - so it is up to you. Mo and myself will keep you posted about the CHATT location, however, progress with that right now is slow (everyone is busy). Our first discussion was about North Korea and I felt that it was really successful. This could just be me, but I have a feeling you all learn more from our discussions when Mo n myself present the information to you, and then you come to your own conclusions and discussions with that information. Let us know how we can all make this as best as it can be.Our next meeting topic is going to be about COINTELPRO and the FBI's war on black America. You are not required to know anything about this, Mustafa and I will give you the information you need to know. Although, it would be nice if someone brought up something they feel is important regarding this subject; even if it is as small as "I think the reason why they try to keep African American's as low as they can is because....w/e" - any imput is better than none.I also want to reiterate that this is a free-thinking club, we really want you guys to think about these issues as well as talk about them. I'm speaking on my own behalf when I say, we realllllly do need to do something about the shape of the world, and what we're doing is quite a revolutionary act in itself - the better we can make it, the more successful out cause will be.Nothing is impossible; Impossible is nothing.PS. Anyone wanna let us know if we should make the meetings more frequent? we forgot to talk about this yesterday.(You can't post videos on here, but you can leave the URL (internet page) in your post for anyone to see - and if you didn't read the rules of this site, you're posts have to be longer than 25 characters or else your post will not appear.)

Stupid question, might have missed it somewhere after reading that last line

(You can't post videos on here, but you can leave the URL (internet page) in your post for anyone to see - and if you didn't read the rules of this site, you're posts have to be longer than 25 characters or else your post will not appear.)

But what is this PEEC all about?Next Question I have would are your referring to this forum about what you just mentioned?