xisto Community
Hab-Den

Look At My Habbo Hotek Uk Website Layout!

Ok guys as I have said on other threads I am new on the block and I am here to make freinds and to get a hosting server I am looking it so I can make my website me and my mate have made some layouts for my website I am makeing as it is habbo based everything on it will be habbo lol its gona be called Hab-Den i am gona show everyone one of my layouts at the end if you go on http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/ please freind request champandy because I am on it 24 7 even if you dont go on habbo still pm me on this forum and make freind withe me well anyways i have got to go heres one of my layouts!

Posted Image

This looks like a good idea - to make a graphical layout and eventually break the bits apart to make the graphics for the various CSS elements, right? I could imagine a few "habbo" icons in use throughout - example: email icon in that graphical style, and perhaps something else in the background of the green area (or are you representing transparent with that "lime" color?).I took the approach of making the CSS layout first - for example: use of hover and horizontal CSS navigation menu, "box" divs, and styled rows, etc. I just used an initial set of graphics for the CSS to work; the graphics have evolved several times long after most of my CSS was finalized. Am I not making sense?In any case, after making the initial style and graphics, I decided to incorporate a user-switchable control for selecting styles. I have four styles "Blue", "Green", "Simple" (no graphics), "Tan". If interested in how to code PHP and HTML for the styles select - PM me.

Notice from jlhaslip:
edit to remove un-neccesary "quote" tags. The referenced posting is right above this one

Check out the bbcode page on this Forum. There is a new bbcode named "imgfit" which shrinks the image to fit in the viewer's Monitor. Please use it. You might also check out the "hide" bbcode for the benefit of the dial-up users.Please be considerate of others. Thanks.

Yeah thats cool.
Hey anyway, Im a bit of a graphics designer so if I could work at your site it would be great :D
My habbo name is :JordanCurley

Email me : jordan_curley@ymail.com

yeah my advice let an expert deal with your graphics

Doesn't seems bad, but I'll suggest a darker background and some better and closer-to-themselves menu buttons. That way, with having some content on it, your site will look good. That's the same way I started doing my site. I made the template in photoshop, and than just used all the elements in Dreamweaver 8. It took me 5 days to completely change the design, and do every page individually, and I think it end up alright. I was working on it about 3 hours a day, maybe less. And I'll suggest some cool text for the gray ones in the tops' of the boxes(slots).