xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Hab-Den

Im The New Guy On The Block :)

Well welcome! I've been here for a while and I love it. You should have no problem making friends because everyone here is nice and we all play jokes with each other and whatnot. Make sure you read and follow the rules and if you have any questions just ask! Have fun!

Welcome to Xisto! I've also been here for a while now and its a great host! You'll get your credits very fast, I got my hosting within a couple days or so after joining. Everyone here is nice and friendly and very helpful. Be sure to read the rules like husker said.

welcome to Xisto.com dont worry man i was just in ur shoes till i got hosted. just read the rules and make sure u follow them, all of them lolz. all u have to do is post without spamming and ur in. once u get the required amount of hosting credits them u will be hosted. well have fun here are is my site just make it. its for my CS clan just in case u wanna stop by,http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/