xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Megaman

Info On The Best Rpg's Coming From The Ps3 Share your comments

So far from what i've seen i think that Final Fantasy 13 and Grand theft Auto 4 will be two of the best. but that's just my opinion. :lol:

i say Final Fantasy 7! the remaked version. the story is great, the gameplay not bad..but i don't quite like the battle system, not sure if they changed it but the previous one was a turn based system. Now the remaked version has the great story and even better, kickass graphics! its almost on par with the animation quality of Final Fantasy: Advent Children the animation~ i don't think there's an official trailer for it yet, but if you want to take a look at the graphics, there is a tech demo for it that you can find on youtube.comhmm.devil may cry 4 is great too! go check out the trailer, i don't have the site but just google it, sweet~ :lol:

The remake is not going to happen not matter who says square enix change there minds about it.Well there is Metal Gear Solid 4 which should be interesting game to play this x mas i think.