xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
megamammoth

New Game Called Warhammer World Has Anyone Seen This Game Yet?

about 4 years ago i heard of a game that games workshop were releasing called warhammer world. the said it would take about four years to make i haven't heard anything about it since ! any know anything about it? its got a whole world of warcraft vibe so i coud have been cancelled?

I thought this game was out already as i heard of an expansion pack, or what i thought was an expansion pack could be the game that your both talking about. Did you try a google search, some results might even tell you the release date, or did you try IGN, Gamespot or sometimes gamefaqs will have details on games that are either out or due to be released. You should try those if you haven't tried them i reccomend them. IGN seems to have more downloadable content for you to see previews, but so does gamespot. I have seen a preview for this game, it looks really good and stays true to Warhammer toys allowing you to customize the units that you have by painting them different colours I hope that i have helped you by providing at least some information. You may be right about the release date wassie. Oh and I only just released you provided a website of the actual official site.

I thought this game was out already as i heard of an expansion pack, or what i thought was an expansion pack could be the game that your both talking about.

You may be thinking of Dawn of War, which is warhammer 40k based, and is just getting its second expansion pack.

I am not going to get it as from what I heard it requires you to pay per month, which rules it out straight away.