Sign in to follow this  
ronak

Ragnarokonline.......

hello i m new in this server making

recently i made a server

but doesnot know anything much about it

like how to make gm, changing npc, using @ commands

etc............

can any one tell me wat to copy, where to copy the changing of @ comands,etc.

i tried in server its display the message only cant use it help me pls

If you don't know how to change those stuff. Then youre going to FAIL in making a private server. Im sorry, but you're not the only n00b who wants to make a private RO server. Try using google for help.

When i run the 3 Exe files.. All i get is a infinite loop saying CRASH and tat there will be reconnection in 15seconds..I followed the guide totally..What should i do?I also get along with this, that PING is not recognisable.. Any idea how to solve my problem?

Edited by JoeMaya (see edit history)

Also, it's not a good idea in running a server of a game you know nothing about. That results in poor administration, a broken game, and an unfulfillable experience. I've seen really broken private servers, so bad that the real legit servers were better.And you need a degree of networking experience to pull this off well.

He didn't ask for your opinions on that subject. He asked how to do a specific thing. If you can't stay on topic the thread will be closed.