xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
quakesand

Hi Guys

I'm new here, and i am Hor Kong.
I have a game devolopement team here, which is named Quakesand.
There are quite a few team members here, look for that at http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/
You can also join our team
I am interested in game making, graphics, web programming, modelling and psychology.
Please contact me if your interested too, msn: feathersoftware@gmail.com
I'm also making a big project called ProtoEarth, it's a online game.
I also like to learn about paranormal stuff.
Xisto rules!!! well, That's why i signed up...

Thanks for looking in here, :lol:

Edited by quakesand (see edit history)

Hello quakesand Posted Image and welcome from Mich, in Michigan, USA. That is a unique handle. You did a good job introducing yourself. You have come to the right place for friendly, helpful exchanges. And the hosting is very reliable as well. Hope you enjoy your visits with us. Keep posting nice content like this, and you will get hosting really soon if that is what you are after.

If you haven't read the Trap 17 Forum Rules, please do so. They are important to keep this forum up and running in a wholesome informative fashion.

SEE mich...well welcome to the trap! you will find many helpful people here...so please enjoy your stay at Xisto!!!

Welcome quakesand! You seem like you really know your computers. The members around here are mostly nice (except for a few lol). Make sure you follow the rules and I hope you enjoy your stay and have fun!

Hey welcome! Please read the rules before posting to prevent you from getting warnings. We hope you'll enjoy it here.What games do you and your team program? How many people are in your team? What do you get out of programing the games? Its always good to share what you know so we all can learn and help eachother. If you and your team need help with anything than pm me and i ll help

Thank you all for this quick reply and warm messages, I have already read the rules and typing carefully, lol..And yea members here are all very nice, i wonder why :lol:Chatz: Thanks, I will if i really do need help.EDIT: at first, i thought this is yet another forum that is free but not 100% free...But, i decided to try this out, because i heard rumors telling this webhost i greatNow, i trully understand why is this so good, and also,admins should mention that this forum has free friends besides free host!LOL

Edited by quakesand (see edit history)

Welcome to the site and enjoy your stay here make sure to read the forum rules and what not to get a good idea what we are expecting from our members.

Ok... here's what ya do 2 stay outa trouble with the evil mod!!!! lol (j/k SM)1.Read the forums rules(its boring but nessasary)2.Read the shoutbox rules<<<<<I STRESS THIS>>>>> READ THEM AND DO NOT SPAM!!!! ive gotten into enough trouble over that...lol3. Use forum etiquite(totally mispelled) 4. STAY ON TOPIC IN THE FORUMS!!!!!! nobody likes an off topic airhead!5. OBEY THE EVIL MODS!!!!! like SM!6. Be nice to me( cause im cute and everyone loves me!)7. Ask for help if you need it, but dont bug the hell outa someone....8. Read the forums for similar topics b4 u post... dont duplicate a topic... simply add to the topic that is already thereIf anyone else has anything to add.......

Ok, i'll "obey" the evil mods. loland thanks for the tip, through i always do that, i just might miss out some rules maybe......and i will not bug people too much...thanks again for the advice...