xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
quakesand

What Is Hypnosis? No, hypnosis is not always bad.

Many people thought that hypnosis is something used to control people, well it is'nt.What hypnosis actually is, is a technique used to bring a person to a concious sleep.This way people can communicate with their inner self, and is "one" with the brain.Hypnosis works like how you sleep, but this time, more relaxed and controlled.You need to be relaxed to be able to focus all to the brain, and gain more control.With professional help, they can use this technique to correct or change many thoughts.Hypnosis will work when the client allows to be hypnotized.When hypnotized, you are like travelling in your brain, you can also do this on lucid dream.Many people has used this technique to understand themselfs, our mind knows better than us.This is part of why we cannot remember things like a robot. Our mind is not just a brain, it's seperated parts of the brain, and connected to each other. Some people used this technique to control people by using ways making you hypnotized "secretly".That's all for now :lol:

Notice from jlhaslip:
edit to correct spelling og 'hipnosis' several times.please use a spell-checker.
Edited by quakesand (see edit history)

Ya you are right hypnosis is actually an art which was was discovered centuaries ago :lol:
Hypnosis is proved very effective to people who want to enhance COnfidence will-power
now our day's most of the people parctise hypnosis to achieve success in life.
If you want information about hypnosis / self hypnosis nlp etc visit http://www.hypnosis.com/
take care

I've never actually been hypnotised, but I always thought it would be interesting to try it and see what happens... mind you, I'd like for it to be on tape, so I can see for myself if it really did happen, and what went on.I heard that it can help to unlock memories from a long time ago, that people forget over time, or it can help you stop habits, like smoking... mind you I don't smoke, so that's not really helpful in my ccase, but it is sure interesting if it can really help people like that.I wonder how people could hypnotise someone without their knowing it. It seems that it must be possible, but very hard to do with out being seen. Anyway, I think I'm going to go to that link zain500 suggested, cause now I'm curious :lol:

That means hypnosis is a type of meditation, am I right?And can our concentration will increase. We are in concious sleep, does this means we are putting pressure in brain or we are relaxing it.

Yea, it's kind of like meditation. But you follow the hypnotist's voice.
If you really want to start learning, try this site: Mind power news
It's very helpful and has many other explanation about hypnosis and also other mind power relative documents.
The link above directs you to a Full Hypnosis Script start helps you hypnotize in seconds! (but you still have to spend time reading it)