xisto Community
wassie

Free Mmorpg's where are they?

I'm searching for MMORPG's that are free.And not like browser based or something. I want to have full 3d world. Not 2d... just 3d :lol:.Latly i found RF online. Its a cool game. If you wanna check it out. Go ahead.I got 2 examples of games i now, and in what genre i would like the games:SilkroadRF OnlineJust think of WoW and than free :(.Give me some names guys :(

From experience theres actually quite alot of 'em, my favourites are Knight Online, MU Online, and Kal Onlineif you dont mind a one off cost Guild Wars is a great game, theres a korean game thats still in beta called holy beast online too. You could try Marital heroes but I'm not much for it. Well thats the ones l know the most anyway you can probably find more. Try Onrpg.com if you want to look some others up

silkroad is a really nice game..but i quit, i was experiencing too much lag and the server i played on..well to me it seemed a little overcrowded..and i didn't like it, i prefer less busy servers ^^a free game i know of..but have never tried is Fly For Fun, or FlyFFit doesn't look too bad though, maybe you could giv it a try and share your experience with the rest of us~another game..well...its 2D, but still fun to play if you have some free time or you're just too bored...yeap, maplestory, i play on maplesea..just started on the cassopeia server. maplesea is for south east asia only, but there is maple global, not to sure if thats free though.come on people, any other free mmorpgs? i'm interested as well!

I've been playing MythWar but that's not what you're looking for.. I only play low-quality gaes because of my video card, man my video card sucks! Sometimes it causes lag on counter-strike 1.6! bleh :blink:

http://play-free-online-games.com/games/games_all.html has a nice list of what you can find for free online games. Among those, the best have probably been mentioned already - Silkroad, Maplestory, FlyFF, KAL-Online... you could always try something like Conquer Online, or Anarchy Online (which I've heard some good things about).

Apparantly Knight Online isn't bad either. The thing is with most of the free 3D MMORPGs is that they require payment for more features, or for the full area of the game (ie free accounts may be limited to a small area).

EDIT: NOTE TO DAG: I already posted that link a lng time ago >.>
Edited by Cool_Freaker (see edit history)

I've been playing Deliverance-Online, which is like Ragnarok. Its free and its a pretty good game. Lots of ppl are on the server everyday. Here check it out Deliverance-online.com. Only thing that takes a while is to donwload the game and set it up; took me one and a half days (i have dsl) to download it and another day to set it up =[
but its worth the wait.