xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Mike

Break Up Your Life; In Percents! ^^It may sound confusing, details inside

33% of my life is sleeping. Out of 24 hours, I usually only get 8 hours of sleep and 24/8 ~ 33. Believe it or not, every spends most of their life sleeping! Of course, if you are a zombie from some dead land you don't need sleep :( Well, I'd like to add school in there, but I hate school so no! 67% of my life is on the Interent. Seriously, I guess you could say that I have no life! :( (Corny Joke)

I would have to say as little sleep as I get for myself, which usually I try for 5 hours of sleep a night though realistically I have spent like 3 hours of sleep for the past 5 days each night. I'd say %25the next percentage is being with my friends, especially dizzy (dizilluzionedmasokist on this mB). %32%16 is spent in school (though this is all in relative)the latter part, whatever it is, is probably spent at school. :( or doing what I want to do for personal reasons. Which isn't a lot because I am not that kinda person.