xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
TypoMage

Line Rider The Automatic Time waster 3000

:lol: Just saw this game it is very addicting I mean you cannot stop playing. It is a game which you draw a line or like a course and jumps and obstacles then a little guy riddes down it in like a sled, jeep, and even a bike. When I first went on the website that has the game it went very slow but they said they were updating so it should get faster. Tell me what you think of this game. I give it 7/10.

Line Flyer

I'm not sure exactly what Lineflyer is.

But after a quick google search.

http://www.lineflyer.com/

Showed me that Lineflyer is an update of Linerider

http://linerider.org/

Onto actually talking about the program. It's a nifty game, it's very small and can do quick alot of intresting things. I play it while at school. The classes are very basic, so I just work on some paths while I wait. I love it, and hope it just gets better and better. 9/10

Yea I play it at school to. It is pretty cool. Except that this one version that says it can erase but does not erase. It just makes the line disapear. But it is still there. And also When you erase to much and then your guy randomly falls through the floor!!??!?

LineRider 2.0 is out! With erase tool, zooming in and out, and Acceleration lines! With these lines you can now pick up momentum going up or on a straight line. Everyone should go download it as soon as possible, even with glitchs, it's a huge improvment on LineRider 1.0.

This is an amazingly addicting game and version 2.0 just makes it even better. If you search youtube, you can find insane videos of linerider courses people made. I swear, some of these look like they took days to draw. And to think, I can barely get my guy to go in a loop... :lol:

I tried the game a while ago and found it quite hard to control. The more I was surprised what people could do with it. The most amazing video I have seen can be found here: Youtube - Linerider Jumps the Shark

Simply unbelievable!

The game seems to have inspired a few 'artists' as well, creating sort of a 3D-course: Youtube - Line Rider - Urban Run

I found this quite hard and time consuming to get anything to do with, but I didn't manage to spend that much time on it, as I don't seem to get addicted to small flash games that much. However, having watched some of the videos on YouTube, all I can think is that some people have waaaaay to much time on their hands. I do admire their patience though.