xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Mike

Does Anybody Go To [or Is Registered At] Gamefaqs? ^^TOPIC^^

GameFAQs has over one million users and of course, is all about gaming. At GameFAQs there is strict ToS but the mods are usually fair. I am just wondering, does anybody here go there? I do. I believe GameFAQs was the reason for all of these random message board forums [GameFAQs spin-offs] to come out. Xisto isn't a spin-off though (obviously), just great hosts!

Yes I go to GameFAQs and I went to your claimed board so you know what my username there is. It's the same as my username here; gizmo291. Mike is Helljumper L99 for those that do not know. GameFAQs is dumb now though because C|NET bought it and like took over and GameFAQs merged with GameSpot which makes it dumber.

I go the gamefaqs. My name is the same as here and im currently only a level 15. I just started this new account. Ill mainly hang around RI and my private board, Egg. Just put Egg into the search, its near the bottom. Its funny though, my board looks like someone hijacked it because I claimed it with my old account and then claimed it with my new account. I also go to the spinoff ?GameFAQSInfo, its got great forums and a good source of info for gamefaqs. Im also a staff member there. - Xedos. ;)

I'll randomly go to gamefaqs for walkthroughs if I'm stuck on a game *coughhalocough* and it's pretty helpful...I love how users submit walkthroughs and stuff, and in depth faqs and info...very good site, with accurate info too and a variety of choices of games to look at. Lol, one thing that made me laugh was there was a guide to Neopets...interesting how the game it was describing (if you've ever been to Neopets, you'll understand this...), Meerca Chase, is now retired and you can no longer play it. Oh well.

If you've never been to Neopets, go here: http://www.neopets.com/

NO REFFERAL URL'S!

Edited by cragllo (see edit history)

I'll randomly go to gamefaqs for walkthroughs if I'm stuck on a game *coughhalocough* and it's pretty helpful...I love how users submit walkthroughs and stuff, and in depth faqs and info...very good site, with accurate info too and a variety of choices of games to look at. Lol, one thing that made me laugh was there was a guide to Neopets...interesting how the game it was describing (if you've ever been to Neopets, you'll understand this...), Meerca Chase, is now retired and you can no longer play it. Oh well.

If you've never been to Neopets, go here: http://www.neopets.com/signup/index.phtml

42381[/snapback]

Hum...
Say it when you put a link to get points :P

And I often visit GameFaqs when I play but I am not registered... I think I will B)

Now I am :D

Edited by cragllo (see edit history)

I visit gamefaqs.com on occasion. i normaly don't like cheating in my games, so i only visit when i get REALLY stuck bad. strait gaming is a lot more fun, espeiclay in role playing games :D

I visit them to find all the secrets in games such as Half-life or Grand Thet Auto 3/Vice City/San andreas and for the walktroughs, they have got the biggest database of the world i think