xisto Community
Saint_Michael

Sign The The Trap17 Ban Petition :lol: (its a joke)

http://www.petitiononline.com/

we need as many signatures as possible these people are menace to society.

Editors not-we are not actually banning these people, this is why this topic is under the joke section

These signatures are annonymous, right? I'd HATE to think of what they would DO to me if they knew I'd signed this...No, wait, my name's on this... I didn't sign it, I swear! Lies, all lies!!!!

back in my days we would have rioted, now we must sign these petitions to get those crazy people out.

I deny signing this petition. I am not a party to nor have I ever been party to signing such petitions. I stand on my 5th Ammendement rights, and refuse to answer on the grounds that I might incriminate myself. OMG, I must have forgot I signed something when I wasn't of sound mind or body. Whatever, my memory is getting alzheimic (if that is a word). Maybe I forgot the film again.

Notice from jlhaslip:
Mich's idea of " I didn't do it. I wasn't even there. Nobody can prove anything."

I would've thought Johnny would be on there for sure, what with the whole..."menace to life, the universe, and everything"...thing, he's got going on...

Well, let's see: S_M hmself wants to get banned (not likely to happen considering he's a mod); AD, well I don't know what he's up to, although it's probably mischievious, and that michaelper22 - wait, he's not there! I should be banned for having the longest sig at one point. And who knows how many other things....Anyways S_M you're voted out by me. Sorry AD, you too. And jlhaslip too.

Well, let's see: S_M hmself wants to get banned (not likely to happen considering he's a mod); AD, well I don't know what he's up to, although it's probably mischievious, and that michaelper22 - wait, he's not there! I should be banned for having the longest sig at one point. And who knows how many other things....Anyways S_M you're voted out by me. Sorry AD, you too. And jlhaslip too.

I can't help but notice you have eliminated 3 of the 4 people. If you sign the petition then you vote them all out. By the way who's the one left? Oh ya me :lol: I'm gonna cry now lol

I can't help but notice you have eliminated 3 of the 4 people. If you sign the petition then you vote them all out. By the way who's the one left? Oh ya me :lol: I'm gonna cry now lol

There there pleno, it's ok, sorry I left you out.
Now to make it all fair: Our good friend Plenoptic was convicted, of, uhh, I don't know what. But he did something - lol just kidding.

I was looking for my name. Never found it. What, am I not evil enough for you? I see how it is. Next person to reply gets BANNED! HAHA!