xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
some dud3

Im Stumped With This Girl help

Just like the Nike commercial says just Do it, some mysterious force has help you set it up and all you need to do take the plunge. So what if she rejects big deal htere are plenty of other chances that yo uwill find someone else.Heck by the sounds of it shes just as shy as you are about about talking to you alone. So just ask her out to something simple like a movie and go from there.I have a feeling she thought it was funny as well but didn't want to show it because it could reveal more about her and how she likes you.So just ask her out and get it over with. Thats how I did it with the girl I'm with right now I just build up the grapefruits and I asked her and here I am now.

If you continue to be shy with her, you won't get anywhere. You know the secret of those who are fresh?

1. They approach a girl and converse with her without caring whether they'd be rejected or not.

2. They don't appear as if they take the girl seriously, at any time.

3. They know how to make fun at her if needed and if they hurt her that way, they apologize (but not too seriously either)

4. If you have good hygiene even if your clothes aren't too flashy, she probably has noticed you too. But she won't show any signs of it.

5. If you approach her the first time and she remains cool and unaffected, I tell you, that's just a mask. We girls won't show any man we are interested on the first encounter.

That's enough. The key is to let her meet you.

nice answer SM....but yea i am always scared of this mostly beacause it is soo nerve racking...but just go ahead and ask her... if she says no then that doesnt matter at least you will know for yourself that you had the balls to ask....well hop SM, masky and I helped GOOD LUCK!

Edited by the_aggie10 (see edit history)

I've always had the same problem. There's this girl whom i think is older than me (psh) has my same lunch 2 years now, even after i changed my schedule (which means i probably get a new lunch schedule) i still have the same lunch time as her. Personally, i think its just infatuation on my part so i never really bothered with her anymore. In your case, i think its a sign that you should just go do it. Seriously, pluck up the courage to just ask her. Or you could just slowly get to know her, and your confidence would improve dramatically.