xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Saint_Michael

Sotw #51 Halloween

Since Halloween is coming up this weeks Theme will be halloween related SO..

Sig size: 320x120-350x150

Brush Style: freestyle.

Render: Halloween Related (Horror, scary).

Text: Related to render.

other effects: anything you want.

Sunday is hte dead line for entries.

Guess I'll try my hand in my first SOTW (well, kind of :( ) in Xisto. This is my second real participation in an SOTW but i won't really count the first since they didn't even bother to vote on that one.

Posted Image

P.S. When i found this random pic, Ichigo (the render) is just screaming at me to put something like "Wadcha say?" or "Pardon?" in. :lol:

P.P.S I always put my little insignia name on it but if you think it goes against the rules please PM me and I'll remove it right away. :(

EDIT: In light of SM's little comment about my submission not being suited to halloween, i changed the text a little to give it a little more of a twist of Halloween. :(

Edited by evion (see edit history)

Bkag. I'd like to ask you to re-do your entry. It doesn't fit the "Horror, Scary" theme. Also, it's to big. randomdood same problem with youts. If anyone else disagree's please just say so.

Sorry to have to tell you guys. We all have to follow the rules though.

EDIT: Here's my sig!

Posted Image

Ooops, ok, it turned out bad anyway, i had a different render i was going to use but it didn't work out, i am redoing it now, should be better, i have more time too :lol:

EDIT::: New sig done, it is now abiding by the rules, and is in my first post :(

EDIT EDIT:::: Randomdude, i resized your for you, here you go

Posted Image

Edited by Bkag (see edit history)

Here's my entry, it's been a while since I entered one of these. Do you think a pumpkin like this might scare the kiddies away from your front door? :lol:

Posted Image