xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Clessi

Guilt~ New Sig my best?

I like it, but not as much as your current. On the left side there's that "wall of black" that could be gotten rid of, or blended. I like everything else, I suppose that's an "AF" in the bottom right corner?

I like it, but not as much as your current. On the left side there's that "wall of black" that could be gotten rid of, or blended. I like everything else, I suppose that's an "AF" in the bottom right corner?

Ty mate.

06 At bottom right corner and left bar is intentional = style. :lol:

Updated, any better?

Posted Image

Edited by Clessi (see edit history)

Hmm...i think its a little too bright for my taste. Try copying the same layer over this and using Darken till you narrow the "spark" a little. Otherwise, i really like the texture and the face on that guy ^^. The colors blend amazingly well. :( Good job on this, but i still think your current beats this ten-fold. Sorry if you found that any offensive :( . :lol:P.S. Oh yeah, your border is an extra pixel thick now, is that supposed to happen?

Edited by evion (see edit history)