xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Mike

Mp3 Players What do you think of them?

You see, I got an MP3 Player (I think the brand was Ilo) for my birthday which was on Sunday, the 14th. It works very good, except you can't get the like 15 ANNOYING songs that come with it off. It says Access Denied when I try. :( Does anybody else have an ILO MP3 Player or am I alone? ._. One more thing, what is better in your opinion, an MP3 Player or an iPod?

You may not realize this, but iPod is the aple version of a mp3 player man. So basically a lot of people are saying that iPod is the best mp3 player but personally I like Rio's and Jumpstarts mp3 players. the thing to do is either re-install your software and try again or to call the people and ask what to do. Or ask your parents or whoever got it for you to return it.

Ipods are getting to be the best! They now are introuducing Color and cameras into them ( Basicly tunrning them into mp4 players) So yeah but i have and IPOD mini grey.. its awsome and i have an Mp4 i just got it yesterday. it was realyl expensive too. it was like $600 but thats ok. IT was so worth it So if your looking for a Handy thing get an Mp4 player instead. But mp3's are still fun i just now wish i got a bigger IPOD i already filled my little one. lol

I love mp3 players.....You can hook them up into your card or plug them into your tv and use them for a sterio. You can hold so much on it to its better than messing with a bunch of cd's....You can have like 20 days of non-stop music on there that is more than anyone could listen to its crazy. So I love them and I think everyone else should too.

I used a SonyMD for 2 years, it costed me about ?400, then it just stopped reading mini disks and it's somewhere in my bedroom, im trying to gain corage to throw it away.in 2 weeks im going to try to buy Creative mp3 player, a cheap one. It's just for listening to music, Im not that weird :) Either that or i'll get an iPod somehow lol.

i love mp3 players, i found them quite usefull, now i dont need to buy the whole record for only one song i liked because i can download it (from legal sites of course) and hear it the number of tmies i want, and basically i can have different music in my mp3 player, so whenever i feel tired to hearing a song i just change it to hear a totally diferent BPM so in conclusion (lol) I LOVE MP3 PLAYERS! i have one that is RCA Lyra it has a very low memorie (64mb) but i can use SD cards to expand the memorie and har tons os music =D!

I like Ipods! They're great, both design and space. It holds GBs of musics! I mean the ordinary (in my country) mp3 player doesn't hold THAT much. I like shuffle too, the smallest ipod. The big Ipod holds like 60GBs of music and no one will need THAT much.

well,i agree what pawitp said.ipod is fairly a great music player not only in a unique wearing but also owning a huge capacity,which is we need as a mobile music player. :)however,i only pick sony mp3 player now just cause for its excellent tune,very exclusive.

I have always sort of halfway wanted one. I don't have one but I wish I had one sometimes when I am using my cd player. Only thing is a lot of people have their ipods stolen at my school so I would get the one that is part of a watch ;) when it comes out. Very portable and entertaining indeed.

You see, I got an MP3 Player (I think the brand was Ilo) for my birthday which was on Sunday, the 14th. It works very good, except you can't get the like 15 ANNOYING songs that come with it off. It says Access Denied when I try. :huh: Does anybody else have an ILO MP3 Player or am I alone? ._. One more thing, what is better in your opinion, an MP3 Player or an iPod?

Well, see since I personally own an iPod, I would have to say that it is an amazing MP3 player due to the fact that it can be used as a calendar, a contact book, a note book(when notes are put on it) and an MP3 player, now they are able to play movies, so that makes them even better! So in my opinion, iPods are the best thing to go with for an MP3 player. Oh yeah, they even act as a mobile hard drive!

They tend to be expensive though, so check out your options and consider what you are doing before you buy one, you might not be able to afford one, or you might buy one and you might not like it! So just think before you buy!

~Turn Off The Light~

It's so annoying when people think that iPods are different from MP3 players! Anyway. I have a Creative Zen Micro and it works fine. I love it. MP3 players rule :huh: But I have to agree with Turn Off The Light; you should check out all your options before you buy!

I have an orite 512mb mp3 player (ordered it from the internet) and love it, dont know how I lived without one! I don't like iPods very much, the 512mb Shuffle is vastly overpriced at ?70 (around $121)

i like MP3 players and all, but personally i think they cost a little more than what i would pay for one of them, for me ill just stick with the good ole CD players for now..making my own CD's its all good for me..maybe when the prices go down ill buy one..but first ill buy a laptop and use it for school...lol but thats off topic

It's so annoying when people think that iPods are different from MP3 players! Anyway. I have a Creative Zen Micro and it works fine. I love it. MP3 players rule :huh: But I have to agree with Turn Off The Light; you should check out all your options before you buy!

Well I don't particularly care for Ipods either because I feel that they have way more features than what I would ever need or want to use, but I still end up paying for it. But I know a number of people that had Creative Zen's and they broke after a drop or two... they would turn on but would not be able to read anything from the memory.

I personally used to have a Nike Rio 32 mb hehe when mp3's were a little newer. I now just use a Sony Minidisc player that can hold 1 GB of data and convert mp3's to the atrac (what minidisc players use) and I find that it is pretty much everything I need in a mp3 player or music player in general I guess because it stores a lot of music (i still haven't filled an entire minidisc yet) and the size is reasonable (the reason why I no long want to get a CD player or CD MP3 player). Only bad thing I can think of about my minidisc player is the fact that the LCD screen isn't backlit so when I use it at night it can be hard to read it if for some reason I need to.