xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Caped_Crusaider

Hello All, Im New!

Hello all, im new to these forums. I think your forums are great! Over the past 3 months i have been looking for a web host that is free and most of all has no forced ads, and then i stumbled apon your site, while searching on google. I have posted a couple of times on this forum since joining but i couldnt find an introduction topic until now. Well, I suppose I should introduce myself, well i like playing games on gaming consoles, handhelds and PC games. I dont get to play all that new games just yet as my current computer is pretty old, but i have purchases computer parts a while back and were supprisingly cheap for a dual core CPU and the rest. All around $500, but i hope that if i run into any problems i will be able to post here and ask for help. Well i dont hope i run into problems with my PC but, well you get what i mean. I have an XBOX, unfortunatly not an XBOX 360, my favorite game so far is Ninja Gaiden.

Welcome Caped_Crusaider. Another game freak, I don't like PC games but you will found a lot of people here who loves these things, infact a whole section is devoted to gaming.As you have said you were searching a webhost, what are you planning to show in your site.I have read some of your posts they are nice and I think you will be able to host your site soon. But you should read the rules and regulations of this forum first, if you haven't done so yet.This is a great forum enjoy here and follow rules.

Thank you for such a prompt post. I am planning on have a site with some flash animations on it, sure some people will say they arent that big, but they havent seen mine, LOL. I once was so bored I made a 180, 000 frame animation of random changing colours, that may have added to the boredom but the end result gave my friend a headache :lol:, sure thats not really a good thing but it got him out of Japanese class.I have read the rules, but i have forgotten some things so i will do what i do with every forum, read them again! I'm not that big on PC gaming myself, as my PC is very, very slow. Seriously sometimes a snail could beat it in a race to process data. But all that will change when i set up my Dual Core AM2 PC. All that is needed is a Graphics card, but 7600 GT's don't grow on trees so ill have to save up a bit first. The local computer shop claims to be the cheapest and it is, but still the prices arent as cheap as you Americans get everything...damn GST.Hopefully soon i will be hosted, although i read there is a problem or something, is this fixed or should i still worry and wait?

Hello Caped_Crusaider Posted Image and welcome from Mich, in Michigan, USA. You have found the right site for the best free hosting available. People here are helpful and friendly, so you will not have trouble learning things fast. Search the site for answers to any questions, and if you don't find one, ask and ye shall be helped.

If you haven't read the Trap 17 Forum Rules, please do so. They are important to keep this forum up and running in a wholesome informative fashion.

Hi Caped_Crusaider welcome to the trap 17 familyBest wishes tha get your hosting account soondont forget to familirize yourself witht he trap 17 readme page

SEE mich! awww well welcome to Xisto....this is the best place for free webhosts....and by the way there is nothing special about XBOX 360's!!! well have fun!