xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Mike

Boards That You Used, Before Trap 17. ^^^

Well, I do not have Trap 17 hosting me yet; but I hope that they will be soon. My first boards were made (and are still active!) are made with EXCOBOARDS. Their boards are pretty decent but I got bored with them.. :( I switched to proboards UGH! Even worse. Then I switched to phpBB and those boards are very nice but these boards look nicer. Lol, there's my life story :(

I have been on all types of mB systems. Forumco.Invinsion (this one)VBulletinforumhostlots of others as well. Invisinboard has always been my favorite and a lot of my other mBs have done so by creating themselves on this system.

Yeah i mostly had invision just like this one. Or if i ever needed a forum i would go phpbb and have my friend host it. ( it sucks not nowing your in capable of doing something ya know.) ok yeha i had Vbulletin, But i didnt like it. im dont know why i didnt like it, I just never caught on to it ya know. So yeah there ya go, Those are what i used. Invision PHPBB - ( when my friend could host for me ) Vbulletin. This site is invision i no that. and i know for a fact, MY forums never came out this good. lol

I have been on all types of mB systems.

Forumco.

Invinsion (this one)

VBulletin

forumhost

lots of others as well. Invisinboard has always been my favorite and a lot of my other mBs have done so by creating themselves on this system.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Lol you've spelled Invision 2 times rong :(

Well, I used InvisionFree, pro boards, invision 1.3, invision 2.0 and now Im using CPG Nuke with phpbb built in.

In china ,they use some other forums like the Invision Phpbb.

lol.. yeh it's dvbbs

Those are what i used:
Ivision
phpBB
YaBB SE (my fav)

Oooh boy, this is gonna be a long list!Forums I went to before Xisto:GameFAQS Message BoardsLUE2 Message BoardsOmega Gateway Message BoardsDifferent RO Forumsemperium.org ForumsHyperSilence's Message Boards'Old Skool GameFAQS'whiteFyreTitan BoardsHeheh..

I have used Proboards which I didn't like at all. I hated the adds and that I could do almost nothing myself. Only configure some things and it didn't look very good either. Then I used phppbb (in myfreebb) and it was better, but i didn't like that I couldn't make my own avatar gallery and so.That's why i came to Xisto to make my own forum which i can configure as i like it to be. it's a phpbb and that's all i need. it's very easy and i like it.but i have been a member in xmb, vbullentin and invision (here in Xisto) boards...