xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
sweet_princess

Dreams some scary dreams told from people i can trust (theyre not lieng)

My mum was telling me about her brother's death one time and she mentioned my grandma having a dream before it happpened. My mum said that my nan had a dream of buying a coffin. She thought that her time was about to come (in her dream) so she bought a coffin. Only a few weeks later did my mum's 21 year old brother die. He was on his motor bike, driving safely until two other people on motor bikes crashed into him. My uncle died...but the other two hardly had scratches and bruises.My dad was telling me about his father's death...My dad's dad was just in the farm, feeding the cows when, he told my dad that "soon I'll have to take the road and walk up to Allah". My dad said that my grandad was perfectly healthy at the time when he died. My dad was only 12 at the time, and today he still cries in remembrance of his dad.My sister was telling me about her friend, she's a miserable weirdo. She claims that once she had a dream that her father was telling her to wake him up. She obviously was a sleep, so the dream carried on and sooner he bagan to shout and scream "wake me up". She was her dad's favourite. In the morning she was telling her mum and sisters about her dream, her mum went upstairs to wake up her dad to go work but he was dead. now she believes that she was responsible for her father's death.My sister also told me about a time (i don't believe this one) when her english teacher's grandma died. I know this teacher aswell and I don't think that a mature teacher would tell these kind of stories to teenagers. So apparently, this teacher does not have the ability to smell. Once a sudden smell of some strong medicine came to her. Her mother said that morning that her grandma died, then it came later to her that her sister always talked about the disgusting smell of her grandma's medicine, so it must have been some sort of alarm of some kind to tell her that her grandma was going to die, but what is the point of getting a warning, when you only find out what it means later?My dad had a dream recently of his dead brother (died last year 21st august, may Allah be pleased with him) That his brother either didnt die naturally or he is being punished for doing wrong. How did my uncle die?one morning, my aunties thought he was sleeping but instead he was dead :)What was my dad's dream about?My uncle was bleeding everywhere saying that he "is in pain"What do I think of this dream?I think t is a warning to my dad to start being more religious to save himself from the punishment of Allah.I don't know about my dad, but this DEFINITLY gave me a warning

Edited by sweet_princess (see edit history)

I feel dreams do often show us the future.However, I have a very weird view of the "after-life". Basically, my view is that when you die, you are re-born to your same life, but so you can make it better. And you keep being re-born until you have it how you want it. But, the first time you live your life is what other people see. For example, the first time someone famous (Say Hitler) lived their life, he created the holocaust. This is the life that went down in history. But when he died, he re-lived his life and he might not of created it the second time.Anyways, I feel that when you have a dream, you are (in a very weird and subtle way, you sometimes have to "decode" them) seeing the "future", although it's technically already happened.

I dont really tend to believe dreams tell the future, however there has been some deja vu in them. But still, a dream of being re-born your life is interesting so whatever that person did wrong, and if he can make it right.. they have a second chance.But I tend to remember some dream for ages, especially when it comes to later situations.

I have thought about dreams telling the future like that but I have had way too many dreams where family members die, and everytime I just wake up and everything is normal again. To tell you the truth I havent had anyone close to me die yet, im 16 years old so I have a feeling that day won't be far off, I just hope it's not one of my parents or sister.

Well I guess since I'm the one who's wacked out sleep-deprived, I should share my weirdest one (that I can remember at least).So I'm asleep and I'm Frodo XD (from LOTR in case you can't remember lol), and my friend Meg is Sam. We've got to go destroy the one ring, but instead of hiking all that way to Mount Doom we're going to drive in those black bodyguard SUVs. o_O We're going along and we need to get gas and snacks and things of that nature so we pull into a gas station in the middle of Rohan. Zomg. Everyone goes in and gets in line with their purchases and I'm the last person to get up there. So I hand the lady at the counter my credit card and she somehow loses it, but doesn't say anything to me right away. So when she hands me my groceries I ask her where my card is, and she says "I don't know." At that point I got on the counter and started screaming at her about "MY PRECIOUS! YOU'VE LOST MY PRECIOUS!"I woke up right after that. o_o;;

Dreams are only dreams which we see in night when we are sleeping. But the Dreams which we see when we are not sleeping is bit other thing, this might be comes to true. when people Dream, then he or she will try to come true those Dreams.

It would probably depend if the dream that a person dreamt may actually want it to come true, or not. If the later (no), then the person would try to forget about it, or if it relates to a life situation (eg late deadlines), they would try to do something to circumvent the situation that awaits them after a particular scenario

Have a Mathematical mind towards these things... You just have to remember: There is a probability that one dreams about something that eventually comes true. There IS a probability, no matter how small it is.

Honestly, I don't remember ever having a dream. Probably something weird going on with me but I can honestly say I have never had a dream in my entire life... But I do know people that have dreamed things the happened later on in life.

I don't believe dreams have any connection with the future. If they did, why would lucid dreams exist? Would you be changing the future through them? I highly doubt.

Infact I had a lot of dreams that infact were replayed in real life!My dreams are so vivid I feel them still when I half awake in the morning :P I remember many dreams that have happened in real life.When it happends to me I say "Hey!, this is pretty similar to my dream ^_^" Infact it is the exect thing that happened im my dream.In the end I'll say this : Some people have dreams and then do the same things when they are consious, some don't dream and some can't remember what they've dream't until it happens.Dreams I think give us a hint, rather to what will happen in the future.P.S. Sorry for some words being misspelt, my spell checker isn't functioning properly.