xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
deathzero

No Minimun Payout Best Ptr NO MINIMUN PAYOUT PTR GOOD

Free Membership .. Upgraded memberships available YEAH :P FREEEEE!!!!!

No Minimum payout on e-gold (0.01$)Payout weekly on Friday
Get Paid To Read
Get Paid To Click
Get Paid To Signup
Get Paid To Chat
Auto Surf, Manual Surf
10% Referral Bonus

We pay in cash and in points. Points can be redeemed for advertising and other service through our site.

We offer a 500 Point Sign-up Bonus and a $0.05/500 Point Referral Bonus
You reach payout once you have earned $ 0.01
When your referrals click on an advertiser's link you will also get credit for it. We credit you for 1 referral levels.

Level #1 = 10%

REGISTER IS FREEEEEEEEEE!!!!! http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/ :) jejejeje :)

It should be you for you to post an image that proves that its paids And i dont like very much that systems are slave lavor, a person should reada number of 1000 emails to recive 1 dolar it's unfair while the admins win that in one day.I prefer the investment programs like E-GoldDailyPro who is confiable and you ca<n win more there than your hole life in a ptr.But also its sure that scary people dont want to risk their money in that type of bussines.However if you want to partisipate on this bussines you can contact me and i would explain in detale.

Rather indulging in stupid ways to earn money, where you devote a lot of time in front of computers reading emails and clicking aimlessly only to earn few dollars you should do some work and invest in share markets etc. This is the best way to earn money.Internet should be used as a recreation and learning tool.

Well having no minimum payout is good, but I think this is too much work for the pay you get from it. For example, devoting time on the internet to learn about stuff that can help you get a better job would be something better to do than clicking emails.

The website seems to be good . It has everything and i have heard it pays also. But the only problem with thr website is that it doesnt pay with paypal and i dont use egold. But for those who use egold this website is a good one.