xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
randomdood

The World In 200 Years Time.

The future of the world; 200 years from now. Its 2206; the world is in the midst of WW5. But how are the countries we all know doing right now?

America

The America you knew is dead. America is currently divided in half; political strife has made a Secular-Progressive America on the West coast and rocky mountains, while a Neo-Conservative America run the east coast and the plains of America. This occurred after political differences on how to handle WW4.

Neo-Conservative America has become a borderline military dictatorship. They have invaded and claimed Latin America to solve the Illegal immigration problem. Recent political uprisings have made most minorities lean conservative, so with the combination of battle-hungry minorities and rednecks, and their fierce loyalty to their country, Neo-America has one of the most powerful militaries on the planet. Their loads of oil from Mexico helps fuel their economy(oil is INCREDIBLY valuable), but their lack of universal healthcare has fueled the massive Smallpox and AIDS epidemic in their country. Also a lack of stem-cell research has made the return of Polio all the more apparent. Sadly, due to their disregard for the environment, its also an industrial wasteland.

Secular-Progressive America has taken control of Western America, and do fairly well. They have powerful advancements in technology due to their large amount of scientists, and with universal healthcare and open borders, it welcomes anyone with open arms. Their country is in pristine condition due to their measures to preserve the environment. Sadly, they lack a military; all they do is appease to other nations. While their population tends to live long, their homosexual marriages and free abortions has stumped their growth. Their capital is San Francisco. They continue to receive support from the motherland, Canada.

Canada

Canada has been stockpiling their military in secret. They now have merged with Secular America for medical support in their military. They are currently at war with Neo-America for its constant mocking of their stagnant and inferior country over the past few years. Now that their military rivals even theirs, Canada has ignited WW5.

The Middle East

During WW3, Iran was completely obliterated by the USA. In WW4, the U.S.I.(United States of Iraq) took control of the entire Middle East, save Israel, which took complete control of Northern Africa. The Middle East is now one of the most stable areas in the world, despite occasional scuffles between New Israel and the U.S.I. over land desputes. Islam has now become a peace-loving religion due to the recent recovery of Muhammads original teachings in Baghdad, which altered extremist views on the world.

Europe

Europe is in complete disarray due to the effects WW4 had on the region. France and Spain went under control of Anti-American Extremists, and openly condemned the USAs and USIs actions against Northern Africa, China, and Russia. For this, sanctions occurred against France while the war in the Pacific and in the Middle East raged on. Purely out of spite and instinct, Germany once again invaded France, and Italy invaded Spain. No one seemed to care. To this day, Frermany and Spitaly are still a part of their opposing country.

And recently revealing its military might, Switzerland and Greenland joined Canada in its war against Neo-America. Greenland has the most advance military in the entire world, but their technology only functions in weather colder than 45 degrees, and with the recent Global Warming epidemic, they can only support Canada in their country.

Africa

Africa has suffered, needless to say, in the past 200 years. During WW4, Israel seized control of the whole Saharan region, forcing Southern Africa to form one single country. They dipped into forbidden Voo-Doo and witchcraft, and to deal with overpopulation they actually raised the lost continent of Atlantis out of the ocean to dwell on. Though quickly after it was raised, the Native Americas in Neo-America rapidly invaded the country for their own, and called it manifest destiny. The country of Atlantis America has one of the most powerful economies in the entire world.

Asia

Asia has seen better days. During WW4, China, despite being a Democracy, invaded Russia and the various stans to cope with their overpopulation problem. This quickly led to what would be considered our first nuclear war, as everyone bombarded Eastern China with nuclear weapons, which evidently also solved their population problem. This quickly ended the conflict, but Japan and the mighty country Korea(NK was destroyed in WW3 from ANOTHER nuclear strike) quickly seized Chinas land, alongside Mongolia and other northern nations. India, the 4th most powerful country in the world(Neo America, Canada, USI, India) invaded all the stans and most of Russia to cope with their population problem after the whole incident, but since they caused the stagnant countries to flourish, no one seemed to mind. Russia and China are now relatively small nations with little or no power.

Australia

Austraila recently became a flourishing nation, but to expand their land, they invaded the Philippines and Vietnam during WW4, using their mighty robot army of crazed Croc-wrestling Zoo Keepers(modeled after their lovable dictator, Steve Irwin the 5th) and armed Kangaroo killing machines. Countries that faced their army laughed themselves to death as they were blown apart.

World Events

Global Warming was not a myth, but was nowhere nearly as severe as people thought. The temperature is now about 5 degrees warmer, and while the polar icecaps melted, the water level failed to rise even an inch since most people failed to notice 95% of the glaciers mass is already submerged, so whatever melted, only the tip of the iceberg had any effect in raising the water, which it failed to do since plenty of water has been evaporating much quicker. While bits of the ocean did evaporate, people failed to realize that the evaporated vapor actually cause large rainstorms to replenish the worlds freshwater supply. Hence global warming had positive effects on the World.

World War 3 actually emerged in 2006 when Israel retaliated against Hezbollahs assassination of soldiers. After Hezbollah was eradicated, Iran and NK entered the war. Iran was quickly destroyed by the USA, despite being bogged down in Iraq, and NK was quickly quarantined as soon as they tried to receive appeasements for blackmailing to sell Iran nuclear technology. South Korea quickly invaded what was left of North Korea, and reformed the now-thriving country of Korea. By 2042, the USI was formed in Iraq and the Middle East after decades of blood and sweat, and remains to this day, a mighty ally to the USA(or Neo-America, at least).

World War 4 was a grand war that occurred in 2115, and was considered a Nuclear War. Several events happened at once that led to this catastrophe, including the division of two Americas, the invasions of Russia and the Stans from China(and the nuclear retaliations from Neo-America, Japan, Korea, India, Australia, among other nations), the USIs seizing of power in the middle east, Israel invading Northern Africa, France and Spains sanctions due to control of fanatical America-haters which led to the destruction of the U.N, Germany invading France, and Italy invading Spain. This all happened simultaneously, and was known as The Fastest Two Years in World History, since the chaos around the world only lasted for 746 days.

The world lies on the brink of World War 5, due to the alliance of Canada, Secular-America, Greenland, and Switzerland, bent on the destruction Neo-America and the Asian Alliance(India, Korea, and Japan). Who knows what will happen?

couldn't find this topic so i think it hasn't been made yet.......

Australia

Austraila recently became a flourishing nation, but to expand their land, they invaded the Philippines and Vietnam during WW4, using their mighty robot army of crazed Croc-wrestling Zoo Keepers(modeled after their lovable dictator, Steve Irwin the 5th) and armed Kangaroo killing machines. Countries that faced their army laughed themselves to death as they were blown apart.

This is hilarious... Though I get kinda annoyed that my country became prey to ridicule. Will Australia's military would be able to do that? It shouldn't be forgotten that the Philippines has scattered islands and we have Mindanao, a region that is dominated by Muslims for the most part. Then again, this is just a joke so I shouldn't be taking this seriously.

My hypothesis would be about Global Warming... I think that the world would've fallen into chaos already and because of that, wars will erupt and people will be trying to squeeze into one place cause either their places got flooded or it's too hot to live in. :/ We're still lucky we live in this time and age...
Edited by icemarle (see edit history)

As I understand the situation about 'Global warming' it naturally strikes my mind that it would be extremely hard or almost impossible to take any working measures against global warming so it is very much possible that Yes the temperature might get as high as 5 degrees from now. As for the nuclear weapons, they are not going to be the property of the previleged as they are now. With the development of technology the synthesising of nuke matter would become relatively cheaper and thus almost all of the nations would join the race of creating their own stock pile. The only possible resolution would be to have strong leaders with clear viewpoints, and strong respect for mankind.

That sounds more like the future from a video game perspective. I really doubt something like that would happen, but then again who knows? I rather believe in the idea which says that if there ever is another war after world war 3, it will be fought with sticks and stones.

as funny as that story is, I can't help but wonder what the world will be like for our children, and their children, and their children..... Humans seem to be less and less civilized, and constantly improe the ways to kill each other. Then we pollute the planet and use up all the natural resources. I think if we don't manage to kill ourselves in the next few decades that we'll probably end up moving to live on the moon, or on mars, because the earth won't be able to support life anymore.I suppose its not that surprising when people will pay money for poison even though they know it will kill them (tobacco) and are happy to pollute the places they live. We're supposed to be the smartest beings on the planet but are we really?

Somewhat Hilarious being a aussie, but some may be worried about the stereotype many of the americans stow on us.. (ie Kangaroos, the late Irwin and so forth).Personally I dont worry about those that stereotype us though. Although on occasions I find some of those questions funny "example: do you have a kangaroo for a pet?"

yeh it is quite funny but you gotta think there is some truth that the world is gonna be stuffed up and "we" made it like that, i feel bad for everyone which will have to clean up or face the consequences of this generations decisions

are you saying that we have a WW coming soon? ok for satire, not very believable heh but nice find.

I really believe we will all be dead in a few years....And when I mean dead, I mean....maaaaasssiiiiiive destruction....So, enjoy your lives folks....Doesn't matter what race, culture, nationality you are...Death isn't a racist.