xisto Community
alohadoubt

Hi All

well aloha welcome to Xisto!

please be sure to read the Xisto readme and familarize yourself with the rules because they are essental around here :)

Xisto will give you free website hosting, but not a free domain name, when you apply for your free hosting you will either have your own domain name, or you will be offered a Xisto subdomain name which means it will be 'yoursite.trap17.com' where as if you have a domain name it will be 'yoursite.com'

well enjoy your time here at Xisto! it is an excelent place!

Hello alohadoubt Posted Image and welcome from Mich, in Michigan, USA. Come back and tell us a little more about yourself. If you need help, try using this tutorial. How to make a proper introduction. As Albus has said, you cannot get a free web domain name here, but you can get free hosting. It is the best on the internet. The people here are friendly and helpful. If you have questions, search for the answers on the forum. If you don't find your answer, just ask. Somebody will jump on it and solve your problem or help you find the solution.

If you haven't read the Trap 17 Forum Rules, please do so. They are important to keep this forum up and running in a wholesome informative fashion.

Hello and welcome also! :) If your thinking of having your own domain you can check out ezyrewards, but it is rather time consuming and spam is terrible. It's just a suggestion, I got mines and I love it! Also, it seems your hawaiian! Its absolutely awesome because I don't meet many hawaiians in my life, plus I think they pretty :) Have fun with Xisto!

hello aloha welcome to the Xisto family.My best wishes for you to get your free hosting account soon.Read the trap 17 readme before postingBe free to share your knowledge and also to get the help from the people here in the Trap family