xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
owbussey

Problems/ Flaws With Windows New Vista Platform

Before even windows vista comes out microsoft has to issue critical updates. There is a code that exploits a parts of the operating system. The flaws allow hackers to make a website that can actually load bad software on your computer without your knowledge. Here are the specificsThe flaw can be used bye hackers through internet explorer. They can host a website that is designed to go inside yoru computer. The hacker gains the user rights of the computer so they can access the files at any time.

Well my mom works with microsoft and she called the help desk and they said all there computers crashed when trying to install vista. I did research and found out that: Vista is to big and can not be added onto a already running system it has to be a toatly clear computer nothing on it. It dosn't work with most mirosoft office products, and it is so big that you can't download anything.

owbussey vista is still in beta stage so their should be alot bug still need to be fixed. Also it would be beneficial to have a link to go with this as well, I doubt the credibilty that is true we had a xss attack here a few months ago with a bug in the shoutbox.But with the right software and all that the computer will know that background software is being installed. Because they would have to try and exploit the antivirus software as well so for it not to be found.

I have two friends that have installed it, and they both had problems that had to do when running video related programs, such as adobe premier, and my other friend couldnt run videos in his media player. Anything else besides that ran fine. Its a quick operating system for all it has, it definitely is going to be way better than xp, huge improvements have been made, though as it is being said, it is still beta, and thats what beta is about, finding bugs and other problems.