xisto Community
trace-uk

Girls - What Kind Of A Date Do You Want?

I'm very intered in finding out what sounds like a good date to girls.If you girls coulds have a guy ask you out on a "good" date what would that date involve?Generally a "good" date to a guy is any date that ends in sex lol :) so no other guys posting pelase!!!Okay, what types of dates would you want to be taken out on by the following kinds of guys.1) Someone you've known for a few months and alreayd like. "friends first" etc.2) Someone you barely know, you just met them at a club.Keep the dates realistic, soemhtign us guys can learn from.:)

Lets just hope more girls answer it, so maybe we can learn something new or creative. After being with my girlfriend for over 3 years now, I have kind of ran out of ideas for when we go out. And no, I dont think that it has to end with sex for it to be considered a good date.

If its someone you've just met, good idea to take em to coffee or drink/desert of some sort.If its someone you've known for a while, try an amusement park ^^ that's always very nice, like you can win prizes for the girl and show her that you are not scared of rides - i.e showing confidence, courage.

Yeah, like Clessi said,

If its someone you've just met, good idea to take em to coffee or drink/desert of some sort.

But if it's someone I've known for a while, and have been pretty good friends with first I'd think a little more than that. . .although coffee and desert are still a must in some sense or another :lol:

Hmm. . .I'm liking the idea of a pretty nice romantic dinner out, or even one brought in somewhere (if he's a good cook, then one made by him sounds good). Maybe near a beach of some kind somewhere, or somewhere with a pretty view. A good movie, plenty of action for him and enough romance for me. . .not so much sad stuff though, there's enough in my life to watch a sad movie. Especially don't want something sad when I'm on a date. After that a nice walk where that view is or the beach with a great kiss in there obviously somewhere. . .not planned but spontaneous, while still being at an almost perfect time. If it's the first date, then not much more I'd say, but if it's one past that, then there could be more past that. I'm not one for going beyond making out or anything like that just because we're dating though. If it doesn't work out that you stay together for the rest of your lives, and break up without marriage being mentioned or even if it is and it's just before, you're not going to have something special for the person you do end up with for the rest of your life. But yeah, that sounds like a good one to me. :(

mmmm i would go out with a guy i just met from like a club or through a friend because i dont like that idea of after the date and how it would be akward if things didnt turn out. And friends friends i would only consider them friends, dont wanna risk loosing a friendship!

If you ruin your friendship over 'beginning' a further relationship, or trying to, then somethin has gone amiss within the friendship, or how they were treating you, or you treating them.

This is one of the perfect dates:My fiance and I start out by taking a walk to the stores. We go shopping together (grocery, clothes, or anything) We then go and have lunch either at the Chinese buffet w/ sushi or get lunch at Publix. (I love Publix's sushi!) Then, we might rent a movie or see one at the theatre. We eat healthy, soy candy. He buys me three SoyJoy bars. (Yum!) Any date with my fiance is great. The last date, although it was more of running an errand, was when we went walking to Publix. We bought yogurt, and then had to stop at Popeyes because it was raining. He paid for our lunch there.

good date can involve anything? if you mean entertainment.but the most important thing is how you behave!Be gentle, pay attention to her, listen to her. Be really intrested in her personality.Girls appreciate the thing you make for them; even if it is some silly act by itself. (But don't become a jester also!)and that’s it! it would not be bad if you'll find some special time spending activity, but it is not the main pointof a good date ( in girls eye's:)).Good luck!))

Hey,

I live with my boyfriend soI guess everyday is a date for me.

Generally a "good" date to a guy is any date that ends in sex lol

..Yeah you are right about this, Well 1. If it was a guy i knew a few months then I would be having a date with him at a cafe or his place or generally go out to an amusement park or something for I am against movies as a date for it helps bonding and ok if it is a casual date but not preferred as a romantic date. I had my best date on a beach with my present partner

2. If it was someone I just metthen I guess I would meet up in a place like a cafe I know or a secure place and get to know that guy for I do not trust that easily, If I thought that the guy is safe enough then I usually go out for a second date.

My boyfriend is from the first category.

Actually girls also want dates to end with sex, but they want a hell lot of foreplay as well.I'm not a girl but I think girls would love it if you take them out shopping, buy her new shoes, and maybe a diamond necklace. Then maybe you could talk about the latest gossip involving celebrities, then point out every girl you see, and tell your date how she is more prettier and hotter than them. Also tell her how thin she looks.

Actually girls also want dates to end with sex, but they want a hell lot of foreplay as well.
I'm not a girl but I think girls would love it if you take them out shopping, buy her new shoes, and maybe a diamond necklace. Then maybe you could talk about the latest gossip involving celebrities, then point out every girl you see, and tell your date how she is more prettier and hotter than them. Also tell her how thin she looks.

not all girls want dates to end with sex :unsure:  it depends on their personality, how long they've known you, how much they trust you, whether they have any feelings for you and so on~

as for shopping and buying her stuff, would she be willing to accept your gifts? again it depends on what kind of girl she is :(

and for the last part, pointing out every girl you see and telling your date how they pale in comparison to her...while i think girls would certainly be flattered by it...it also seems rather shallow doesn't it? ^^" and if you overdo it it might get annoying :D