xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Shackman

Anime!

Does anyone here watch anime? I bet at least some of the community members here do. Well, what type of anime do you watch? Do you watched the subbed ones or the raws?

Personally, I watch animes such as One Piece, Kono Minikushii Sekai and so on.

I do write reviews for animes in my forum so you guys can take a look. The anime section is somewhere in the middle.

If you guys are looking for an anime community to mingle with, you guys can come to my forum. My forum's got content but no traffic...My anime community is barely formed so if you are looking for nice people, friendly mods and people who know alot about anime, come to my forum. The advantage of joining an anime community that is forming is that you can watch the community grow and next time, where you are say 50 or 60 years old, you can tell yourself, I was one of the pioneers of this anime group! with much pride.

You and I can watch the community grow, but the task lies with you. Lift your hands, build the road, and lets mould a community!

http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

-Shackman

Personally, I watch animes such as One Piece, Kono Minikushii Sekai and so on.

ha ;) ...same here .Onepiece volume 141 I'm watching.....

Monkey.D.Luffy--RORONOA ZORO--SANJI--TONY CHOPPER--NICO ROBIN--USOPP

great team great voyage........but too many island,too many adversaries......

I like RORONOA ZORO ,three swords...so cool...

a hue and cry:

Posted ImagePosted Image

Posted ImagePosted Image

watching sub version of the following1. ragnarok the animation2. one piece3. tenjho tenge4. full metal alchemist5. bakuretsu tenshi6. initial D 4th stage7. samurai 78. ghost in the shell 2nd GIG9. shura no toki10. sokyu no fafner11. transformer super link (aka transformer energon) ;)

хуй тебе!!!

FINAL WARNING! DO NOT SPAM!!!
Anyway, my forum is open for anime discussions. If you guys want a more serious anime discussion, hop into my forum. You can request for specific sections for specific animes. I'm a nice guy....

Shackman, I've already warned maillst via private message. Just delete his posts if they are spam, and we'll have to get in touch with the admin if he keeps it up.

isnt that russian or how ever u spell it.. nd if any one can read it.. what does it say?.. going to google to see if there translater does russian..[EDIT] aww no they dont :P---------------------------I watch a bit of manga.. Akira is a fav of myn.. also ghost in the shell.. & Ninja Scroll :P

I think the best anime I seen so far is Kono Minikuku Utsukushii Sekai. (A beautiful and ugly world)

I personally wrote a review about this anime and I gave it a 4.5 out of 5. The link is here:

http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

Its really touching...especially the ending part. A must watch for all anime fans. For more info aobut it, visit my review via the above link.

Anyway, about mailst's post, lets just forget about it. I hope we mods don't give the image that we are very paranoid about spam...we just want to keep in check the users who really want hosting, that's all. We also do take note of spammers and this may affect your chances in getting hosting or hosting upgardes...

Edited by Shackman (see edit history)

OH!Anime?I love anime^.^and drama too =) I watch various types of shows on my TV seeing I have no cable :P But I have episodes from my sister and they are:-Full Moon Wo sagashite-Tokyo MewMew-Kenshin-Chobits-Furi Kuri-Evangelion-CardCaptors-Sailormoonand so on =P too many shows to list xD some mangaas I read are:-Ayashi No Ceres-Tokyo Mew Mew-Peach Girl^^

The world couldn't exist without anime... :P My favourite ones come from Gainax (The secret of blue water, Evangelion). For me the best anime was produced between 1980 and 1995 (with rare exceptions..) what do you think about it?

I haven't seen much anime. I've seen around 60 episodes of Naruto and about 220 chapters of the manga. I've seen a few Hellsing and Full Metal Panic! eps. I've heard a lot about Evangelion, Berserk, Hunter X Hunter (sp?), and One Piece. When I get my new comp I'll probably check some of those out. Any other mangas/animes I should check out?

Anime files are usually very big in size. The average ones for a 25 to 20 min average quality .avi episode is around 170Mb to 220 MB. Is you have 200 hours of anime....200 Mb x 400??80000 mb = 80 GB????Ure hard disk must be very big....