xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Vass

The Days Count Down The end of final year - mixed feelings?

Well I realised the other day that I have less than a month of school left ever, and I started to think about the years and years I'd spent with most of my classmates and came to realise, "Hey, I won't be seeing them ever again."I mean, don't get me wrong, I love to see school end forever, however I can't help but think just how sad it will be saying goodbye to some of those people forever.Am I the only one who gets/got that feeling?

Well, I can't say that I'm close to totally leaving school, but when I left middle school I didn't realize what I really had there until the last day. It is sad to see people for the last time so enjoy it while you can. It's just part of life that we will all eventually have to deal with. You'll meet other people at work and other places so it shouldn't be to bad without some of those people. I can imagine how it could be tough though. Everyone I know is like, "I can't wait to get out of here" when they don't know what they will miss. Good luck and enjoy your last days!

That's how it is for me. Although not leaving school on the last day you look back and realize you have learned a lot and all the good times with your friends. If school wasn't such a hassel sometimes I would love to go there all the time :) It's one of those things I like but don't like at the same time. Luckily I have a few more years to go although hopefully I'll continue to see my friends after. You will move on though, start work if you haven't already and make friends there although it won't be the same.

You don't have to say you will never see them again. There are highschool reuins. Like every 10 years you go back to the school and party with other people in your class. I did that just last month had to fly to my school becaus i moved. Just thing maybe you will work with one of your freinds. Atleast you can keep in touch with your Best Freinds.

I guess it's the little things that are hitting me, the people to whom I never really talk to, but when I do they give me something that stays with me for that day and helps me out or something that they say will pop up when I'm stressed, the little things that people say the fact that school has just become familiar, when you've had a fight at home, the school and all the people you ever need to encourage you is there. But to then go to somewhere where that all stops and you have to adjust to something new.It's just hard and sad, but exciting. I guess those that are in middle school, whatever that is (since Australia has Primary and Secondary schools), they have another few years of that left but yeh...