xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
crud2008

Is It Hate Or Is It The Truth My feelings on something interesting

Just today I read a topic called "Opening Our Minds, It's Happening In My School "It really disgusts me what is said in this topic. This boy is telling everybody how its okay to be GAY?? Well it's not up to me to say if it is, but I think it's not! I hate homosexuals because of how now they make it seem like it's okay! For example, I was at a supermarket and there were two guyz holding hands and kissing a little bit! My son then asks if it is okay for a man and a man to get married? What should I say? I told him they were just close friends and that's all. He also says that he wanted to open peoples MIND. WHAT BULL . In my book homosexuals go to hell and I aplogize for being cruel. Yes, he is going to hell because it says in almost every religin that being gay is a SIN in every MAJOR religion. Now dont go and tell me that these religions are FALSE. Come'on who do we believe billions of believers of houndres of homosexuals? This is my opinion, I dont want to offend anyone, but I just fell this way. You make think differently, but I DONT. Sure a sin is a sin. " In stole a cards from the store" That is a sin, but not as big as some others" I cheated on my wife" a sin and bigger then the other one"I am not straight and do not have feelings for women." a bigger sin that may be hard to forgive.Really I don't think gays can go to heaven because I don't see a heaven full of homosexuals with other guys. Can you picture that? If homosexuality isnt that bad how come gay marriage is banned? Is it because being gay is okay. Wrong, it must not be.Yes I havene't met God, but the definition of marriage is the social institution under which a man and woman establish their decision to live as husband and wife by legal commitments, religious ceremonies, etc.Not a man and a man or women and women.! I edited this post because looking back it was too harsh and discriminating and I apologize. I used to many words that shouldn't have been used to get my point across.I don't care if you think I wrong and "racist"because In my book, and many others, racist is discriminating against something that isn't controlled for example skin color, while I don't think homosexuality is controlled it is a decision!

Edited by crud2008 (see edit history)

Hate me all you want, but at least you've posted something slightly constructive this time. Keep it up. :)

While I'll attempt to concele my opinion of homosexuality, I will express my opinion of sin.When a person sins it is an issue that they must resolve with God. It is not for us to judge them unless they engage in an activity which negatively impacts our lives. Even then, the final judgement is left to God. While many commandments regularly dismissed in todays world, many people seem to put more focus on homosexuality being a sin than adultry. What about hateful speach toward your fellow man? Isn't that sinful as well? If you want to express your opinion, please refrain from using harsh language and hateful comments. This usually is a sign of ignorance and immaturity! You will never convince others to see you point of view if you can't refrain from insulting your audience.

I also think homosexuality is wrong, but there's no need to discriminate against homosexuals. Homosexuality is a sin just like any other. That doesn't mean it gets special treatment. It says in the Bible that homosexuality is wrong, but lying is also wrong. But someone who lies can still get into heaven. They should be trying not to lie, but they can still go to heaven if they believe that Jesus died for them. What we do doesn't determine our final destination. Believing in Jesus does. If a homosexual is striving not to be a homosexual (yes, it is possible), and believes in Jesus, then I think God will accept that.

Well, I also think being gay is not right, thats my opinion.The nature made the man, and then made the woman, so the humanity could reproduce, and i believe it is not possible to reproduce the humanity by a man with a man :) thats all the nature did.I really dont care if in my class there are gays or bisexuals, cause its their life, not mine, unless they bother me in a way.. you know... lolBut anyway, a thing is not to like them.. and another thing is discrimine them. I just dont like how bisexuals are, but thats just like if i would not like how a certain kind of people act, like the one who pisses you off all the time in school (braggarts).I think that someday the gay/bisexual people will someday be like any other kind of people, like darkets and rapers, etc.. (dont lose your hopes!!)

This boy is telling everybody how its okay to be GAY??

Even though you may believe this, I think you are very wrong. Being gay is not always a choice, it can be something you are born with. So what if another guy likes a guy? Its none of your business. Did you know that one in three homosexual teens kills themselves before they turn 18? While it may not totally be your fault, people like YOU who discriminate against them who make them feel worse. Do you know who Alexander the Great is, the man who conquered the whole known world in 340 BC? He was bisexual. While he might not be gay, he still slept with many more men than women. And he accomplished more in his life than you probably ever will, and he died around the age of 30. People need to be more accepting of others, and their choices. And that includes you. DIscriminating against people is just low and immature. Just like the elementary school kids who teased me for no good reason at all. People who discriminate against others are just as immature as them.

Thank you Ghostrider for providing a very good anti-discrimination agrument! I never knew that Alexander the great was bi, cool! And i can see why 1 in 3 gay teens comit suicide before they reach 18. I don't mind people having opinions, it's just when they express them in such a manor that gets me angry. :)

While it is completely fine for you to hate gays (i definately dont, theyre as equal as you or me) atleast be a bit calmer about it. Jeez if i was a mod here i would give you a warn at least for being so agressive. First off stop insulting people. The forums arent for insulting people atall theyre supposed to be a nice place to be but if people post things like that its not a nice place to be. And personaly id probably ban you for such a post.

On with the issue. Theres nothing wrong with gay. I'll assume you are talking about christianity when you write the above as it sounds that way. in which case some facts if you will. Christianity was based on actient pagan religions when the romans didnt like the tradition pagan religions they stole half of them and made them aspects of christianity. Such as eating bread at church was taken from the anctient pagan rituals of meeting in a sacred space and sharing bread and cakes along with ale (the wine in this crhsitian ritual) coincidence? No. Also the cross with the "halo" around the joining point of the two beams. As you might know the circle is very sacred to most pagan religionsm when wiping it out didnt work they simply incorperated it so that pagans would follow christianity. Also the horned beast as the devil. Not how one depicition of a pagan god is a man with antlers, Not horns as the devil has but antlers as deers have. So the romans decided they would make this figure evil to convert people. Also in pagan religions homosexuality is not frowned on as it is love. Now in any loving religion surely love should be sacred? And love derives from the soul and who says that our soul has a gender?

Also the christian religion and many others state something like "do unto others as you would have done to you" so if you would like people to swear at you and insult you on this forum then please insult us all and we will return the favour. Otherwise look at your religion and realize youve acted selfishly, which is also a sin amongst many "mainstream" religions. And dont do it in the future. You could have started a good discussion but instead you have started a rant and an insulting thread.

so in conclusion it is a mixture of brainwashing from "mainstream religions" who stole their ideas from pagans and it is hate and not the truth atall.

Also what is hell? to a depressed person, this is hell. To an angry person, heaven would be hell. To a person who resides in heaven but whos loved one doesnt surely heaven is actually hell? So you cant just go to hell. You make your own hell.

people like YOU who discriminate against them who make them feel worse

True words :) And by that you have proved that crud2008 has commited yet another sin by beeing part of a group that has lead to many deaths. The blood of many lies on the hands of people like yourselves who drive people to death in the name of religion. If i were god i would be ashamed i even let someone like that live, forget letting them into "heaven". I think you need to re-evaluate your religious belifs and the post and make an appology.

Thanks to everyone else who are able to express their opinion without insulting people.

Editted for typo
Edited by shadowx (see edit history)

This dude is going to hell. Yes, he is going to hell because it says in almost every religin that being gay is a SIN in every MAJOR religion.

Acording to the bible (in the same chapter about gay people) here are some more sins:
Eating Pork
Wearing Cloathes of with two diffrent types of material
Shaving.

I have a feeling alot of people are going he hell :)

I strongly believe that gays should be descrimnated against because in my booksgays are not citizens. I hate *BLEEP*s. In high school I coninued to torment them and give them a hard time

I don't think God is going to like this. :)

Everyone has a right to their own opinion, but I had thought that more steps toward people being equal had been made. So what... a person loves another person of the same sex. How is that wrong, if it is what they both feel?I especially like the part where you said that gay people are not citizens. I seem to recall a time when women were also not citizens. Even though people are all equal... what makes one person worth more than another, just because they happen to prefer people of their own sex?You make so many great points in your statement, and set such a great example to the world. Why can't we all be like you, and descriminate against others for no other reason than you being ignorant. You say you know so much about all religions, and how they all state that being gay is wrong. Do you think that any God out there is going to reward you for "tormenting" others, as you've so greatly put it?It's the hateful people like you that are truly the worst. Like I said before... it's okay to have your opinion. If you think it's wrong to be gay, then by all means think that way. If you think that thinking that way will get you closer to whatever god you are praying to, then by all means, keep thinking it. But thinking something is wrong, does not give you the right to treat people badly. Remember when the Nazi's thought being Jewish was wrong? That ended so well, now didn't it. Sure, you aren't going to this extreme (at least I really hope not), but I think it gets my point across of one group of people hating another group so strongly, that they'd be willing to 'torment' them.And as you all are intitled to your opinion, I'm intitled to think what I want as well... and I don't think I would want to pray to a God who discriminates against a large group of people, because the rules of the religions are outdated and created by people thousands of years ago.Have you met God? Has he spoken to you, and told you about what is right in this world and what is not? Has anyone in the last decades, or even centuries heard that the God of today wants us to all torment someone because of their sexual preference? I don't think so, but I can't see myself praying to a hateful God. To me, it just can't be that way.And believe me, I believe in God. And I believe that my God is a fair one, that loves everyone for what they are and who they've become. I grew up being tought that God will forgive anyone their sins, and if he can do it, I think I should as well. I have nothing against people that do no harm to others. People are all people. Just like you and I. If one of those people decides to like someone that is of their same sex, then the more power to them, because I know it will be harder for those two to share a life together, because there will always be people out there, with such a narrow view of humanity, that they must give their fellow humans a hard time about their sexual preference.Feel what you may about people, but stop spreading hate. Don't you think our world has enough of that to go around, without you adding to it?

Your post kind of made me laugh. Then it made me lose faith in humanity again. Then I think it made me laugh again.

I hate *BLEEP*s. In high school I coninued to torment them and give them a hard time . . .

Your beliefs don't give you the right to be an **bottom**. That's just as bad as discrimination against any other group.

. . . because I feel the being gay is a CHOICE.

Why would someone choose a lifestyle that brings about so much hatred from other people? Do you really believe that someone would choose to be hated by so many people and to have fewer rights?

Yes, he is going to hell because it says in almost every religin that being gay is a SIN in every MAJOR religion.

The only religion that mentions homosexuality is Christianity (and possibly Islam, I don't know), and that's pretty vague. What is it, "Don't lay with a man as with a woman"? That's a pretty poor support. Tell me where all the other religions mention homosexuality. I want references from Judaism, Buddhism, Hinduism, and Shintoism, at least.

"I am not straight and do not have feelings for women." a bigger sin that may be hard to forgive.

have you read the bible???

if you have, you will know that it says slavery is totaly Okay.. and yet now, that is banned from most places in the world (i said MOST places, not all but most)

so if the bible says that homosexuality is wrong, then why should we the people of america listen to what this book has to say and agree saying that homosexuality is wrong, and it is a sin.

i dont see god, if there is one, punishing us because we diobeyed him and banned slavery, so i dont think there is anything wrong with being a homosexual, that is jsut the way that they are, its the way they think, and its the way they feel. and i dont think that anyone, anything, should be able to say other-wise expecially not a stupid book.

What? Alexander the great was a bi? I got to say that homosexuality is indeed wrong and totally unnatural however it doesnt mean that we start hating those who practise it coz they are doing so at their own accord and not hurting us.

have you read the bible???

if you have, you will know that it says slavery is totaly Okay.. and yet now, that is banned from most places in the world (i said MOST places, not all but most)

The kind of slavery the Bible OK's is not the kind that was banned from most places. The Bible has set rules that actually protect the slave. And, at the year of Jubilee (i think this happens every 7 years), the slave is to be released; unless, of course, the slave chooses to stay.

Exodus 21:2-11

Exodus 21:26-27