xisto Community
crud2008

I Made A Boo-boo

I've been dating this girl for 5 years now and she wants to get married and live in a house and everything else, but I'don't want to get married. It's not that I dont love her but I've cheated on her a lot (But not over 100 times, sorry) times over the 5 year span. Even worse I've gotten 1 girl pregnant and they want to get married to!!!! I have a total of 1 kid now and im confused! SHould I tell her this or am I screwed for life? What should I do?

Edited by crud2008 (see edit history)

I somehow doubt the truth in the above post, not a particularly feasable (sp?) situation.

seriously, you could CONSTRUCTIVLY POST for hosting credits. If what you are saying really is true, then i am sorry for this post.

Yes, this post is like unbelievable, but if is true, ohhh damn im so sorry for you. You made a really big error there and you cant do anything for fix, or at least I can find a solution to it.Are you just asking for help about how to tell that girl that you cheated on her and you already have 8 kids with different women? you just gotta tell her that and she will instantly cut with you.And about the part where you have 8 kids with 4 different girls, you should know you can go to jail by adultery.^^I think all of that history is just a way for get credits... (but i have doubts cause i've heard many cases like that one before)Good luck anyway.

You say don't laugh?, I say kill you sounds better! The problems start right at the beginning.1. You DO NOT love anyone, otherwise, we wouln't be here saying this.2. You have NO respect for females. To get them pregant and have children, with no support help or nothing.3. Cheating twice over a 5 year span is bad, and you claim to have done it 100 times. Run while you still have legs!4. Your a guy, that i hate very much, cause you give us other guys that actually use the word love wih its meaning and hold true to our hearts what love is and the person/s we love.I suggest you fake your death, hit the road, start a new life! Saves her lies and embrassment. Then again, the post coul be spam! Bam!

You say don't laugh?, I say kill you sounds better! The problems start right at the beginning.
1. You DO NOT love anyone, otherwise, we wouln't be here saying this.
2. You have NO respect for females. To get them pregant and have children, with no support help or nothing.
3. Cheating twice over a 5 year span is bad, and you claim to have done it 100 times. Run while you still have legs!
4. Your a guy, that i hate very much, cause you give us other guys that actually use the word love wih its meaning and hold true to our hearts what love is and the person/s we love.

I suggest you fake your death, hit the road, start a new life! Saves her lies and embrassment. Then again, the post coul be spam! Bam!

you go tuddy
before i start i need to ask a question: ARE YOU STUPID OR SOMETHING AS IN IS YOUR HEAD HOLLOW YOU NEED HELP
now thats over with move out of the country change your name your idenity your life style get plastic surgery on your face if that isn't possible hire a person to kill her before she finds out all you need is a gun a sack and the cover of darkness MWAH HA HA HA HA i'm sorry i'm strongly disturbed :)

Be a little nicer people. I find this hard to believe, but I'm sorry for all that has happened. That's a lot to go through, and to tell you the truth, it is partly your fault. You can't dig yourself into a hole. You have to get your priorities straight and date who you truely love, someone you are totally dedicated too. Good luck!

Edited by husker (see edit history)

Be a little nicer people.

:) I tried to be as nice as possible. But i am truly sorry, i'm on the females side for this one. He is the kind of guy that just seems to be unhappy with one thing. He needs it all, for some reason i think he should actually ring all of them, truly say he is sorry and make a fresh start with his 'love' for this girl. Also, telling each female the truth about every child he has and help with support. You dig the hole, you sleep in it!

OHH tough one but i aggree with tuddy on this one its totally UNBELIEVABLE and inhuman to women. you have no respect. the thing at annoys me the most is. YOU ARE NOT SUPPORTING YOUR CHILD. That out of all the rest is bad. you really need to start a new life. whatever happens you will lose. good luck to you.

This is the biggest lie I have ever seen in my e life. Seriously, if you wanted to get credits couldn't you have written something that is true. Over 100 times. What is up with that. If this is true then you should have dumped your g/f a long time ago and ran you *** off before anything bad happened. Go support your child or something because right now the mother of your child is supporting him by ehrself without his daddy. Do you know how hard it tis to live w/o a father in your life. My dad left my mother when I was 4 or 5. ( Don't really remember). It was hard for my mom just to take care of me and to teach me all the things a guy would. She couldn't do the things that dad's usually do like play catch with you or play football with you or play baseball and all the other sports as well. So if this story is true please just tell your wife and face the cosequences as a man and not as a coward. Because that is how you are seeming to be right now.

So I guess he edited out the bit about having 8 kids with four girls. I think crud2008 might watch too much Maury Povich. :)There are people in the world like that, though. I think that the best thing for anyone in that situation to do is be a man and leave the girlfriend. Really, it's going to be horrible when a girlfriend finds all of this stuff out. If a guy wants to be a player and sleep with tons of girls then he shouldn't have a girlfriend.

HOLD THE PRESS!! No, not at all, no guy (or female for that matter) should be a player, as so put. Its a circle of nothing, i understand that you may have 4 partners before marrying one, but to go into life with the intent on having sex with as many people as you can is plain stupidity. If thats all you care about, having sex, go meet with Miss Palmer. Whatever happened to no sex until marriage, i think some people need o do this!

Well damn it !!! I dont know how bad has things have gone in your life !!!! you have no reason to be in love at the first place !!! I really pity on the two girls who have put heir trust on you !! What else do i say ?? Bad going dude !!! :rolleyes::):rolleyes:

I've been dating this girl for 5 years now and she wants to get married and live in a house and everything else, but I'don't want to get married. It's not that I dont love her but I've cheated on her a lot (But not over 100 times, sorry) times over the 5 year span. Even worse I've gotten 1 girl pregnant and they want to get married to!!!! I have a total of 1 kid now and im confused! SHould I tell her this or am I screwed for life? What should I do?

You are doomed, but not because of the girls wanting to marry you, but because you cheated on her in the first place. If you wouldn't have cheated on her, you wouldn't be in this situation, and you wouldn't be writing about it online. Your situation is no one's fault but your own, and now that you've made your bed, you must lay in it (no pun intended). I think the best thing you could do is to is be honest. I'm not saying that pre-marital sex is immoral, or for that mattersex in general is immoral, what I'm saying is that if you're going to have sex with someone, anyone really, use a condom every time. If you have sex multiple times in one sitting (again no pun intended) then use a condom each time. Need extra lube for said condom? DO NOT use oil-based lube, as it can damage the condom, thusly making it pointless. Use water-based lube, which does not damage the condom, while still producing positive results. And remember folks, always wear a helmet. You can't always rely on the pill, etc. alone either. So let's face it, use as much protection as you can, and be careful about it. Especially if your cheating.

This folks is proof the sex-ed classes that teach about contraceptives are a virtue. The more you tell people NOT to have sex, the more they're going to want to do it. It's a whole psychology thing, etc. So be safe, or, better yet, don't have sex if you're not ready. If you have sex before you're ready, you may end up like this guy. And whatever the outcome is, take responsibility for your actions. Because the only thing worse than bringing a baby into the world that you're not ready for is bringing a baby into a world where he/she is not loved. Any thoughts?