xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
jmpearso

New Here

Welcome, jmpearso. I hope you find plenty to think about, plenty to learn, and plently to talk about here at Trap 17.I've only been here a little while myself, and have yet to actually put up my web site, but I am definitely enjoying my time here in the forums. ^-^

I've had a great stay here so far and I hope you do too. Feel free to explore and be yourself. Everyone here is very nice and I'm sure you will like it here. Make sure you read the Xisto Readme and if you have any questions feel free to ask, like you already have. :)

Well, welcome to Xisto! I would say its the best free hosting ever and soon i'm sure you'll see it soon. A couple things you should know while planning or already joined Xisto's hosting is to check out the TOS and forum rules. They are something you should pay attention in. Also, if you haven't joined yet and you are still puzzled about what features you get, which is practicely unlimited to me! Visit http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/ Cheers! Have a nice stay at Xisto!