xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
NigaiAmaiYume

A List Of My Longer Works Fully developed Original Stuff

I recognize very few people actually care. I'm doing this anyway. ^-^My "longer works", which refers to something that's going to be a novel, tv series, comic series, or RPG setting.Anything with *** means I need to talk with someone about getting permissions for ideas/characters, but I still consider the series mostly mine.1. Phoenix Flair, Dragon Descent - Fantasy novel trilogy about gods, love, and destroying the world2. Vampire Hymn - Supernatural drama tv series that would take WAY too long to explain3. Vampire Hymn: SCI - spin off of above, slightly different universe with a crime show theme4. RPG setting on both versions of Vampire Hymn in BESM d205. Legends of Regnum - Fantasy series I'm trying to rework from a Legend of Zelda fanfic w/ Self Insert character6. RPG suppliment featuring the LoR setting and the classes developed around a group of people in it.7. Fool Me Once - Harlequin-romance style, although hopefully not formulaic, as the story starts half-way through the relationship with the commitment-fearful heroine catching the hero getting kissed by another girl (NOT HIS FAULT! LOL)8. In Time Things Come - Depressing sci-fi story about immortality and alienation. I really like this one. :)9. I Call her Kali - Action/comedy thing set in the near future. Basically, Kali's a girl prophicized to destroy the world, and therefore not well liked by anyone. Daniel's one of the many hit men hired against her. He's also the only one that's lasted longer than a month, and is the closest thing she has to a friend. Basically just some plot strung around random quotes that pop into my head, such as "That's it, I'm going to kill the next person that asks what's going on!".10. Blood of the Rose - Fantasy/Horror comic series about high school and a reality thats "kinda like Lord of the Rings, if Sauron won and made everything necromantic."11. Falling Angels - Superhero comic series about what happens when you're supposed to protect people that paid to have you tortured (LONG story...)12. Battle Ballet - kinda a sport anime about what happens when you mix rollerball, dancing, and discrimination o_O13. Currently Unnamed - Romantic comedy movie featuring mixed up identities, and the heroine trying to get the hero a date on a cruise ship without realizing he's an old crush14. Epiphany - Horror movie that I'm keeping closed mouthed about. ^-^15. Siren Song - Fantasy, an episodic about a band that travels to different magical dimensions, currently has great characters but lacking a great deal in PLOT...16. Need Title - A fantasy d20 RPG setting featuring mixed races (Half Elf, half Gnome, for example...) loosely based on concepts from Discworld17. *** - Mecha/space anime some friends and I started in high school and I've since added to18. *** - Romantic comedy fairytale/myth about a trickster demi-god and a moon goddess, who also happens to be a trickster archetype despite the rest of the pantheon actively ignoring that fact...19. *** - Modern spy setting with psionics that takes themes from the story above20. *** - Cyberpunk story with dead girlfriends in your head and a "patchwork" hacker stuck online, may drop to get rights to Moon myth story.

Edited by NigaiAmaiYume (see edit history)