xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
SyedMoron

Girls How will they like me

Ok well I like this girl at my school, shes soo cute and likes alot of the same stuff as I do. I always walk her home and we share a lot of good times in school. I've heard she liked other people before but not sure if she will go out with me. Everyone think we like each other and stuff but I am so scared! Everytime I think about asking her I get nervous and change subject. I'm not exactly attractive or cool so its hard to ask. Anyone can help me out?

Ask her out on a "non-date". Just something you two can go do, possibly with friends, that you both enjoy. Don't put any pressure on her, and just see how things go.Or, you can use the "grapevine" approach. Have a mutual friend "casually" mention you kinda like her, to test her opinion.

Ah... puppy love?You will have to simply bite the bullet and drag up some courage. Try to just ask the question in the normal flow of a conversation. ... just do it. One approach could be gently leading up to the question and directing the flow of the questioning. Example:You might say: "There is a dance/party/football game next week. Might be fun to go to it. Are you considering attending? And could we go together, kind of like a date?"See what mean... Good luck with it.[And don't show any signs of disappointment if you get the wrong answer. There will be other opportunities come around. Of course, jump up and down like it's the best thing to happen to you in a million years if she answers 'yes'. She'll like that.]

[And don't show any signs of disappointment if you get the wrong answer. There will be other opportunities come around. Of course, jump up and down like it's the best thing to happen to you in a million years if she answers 'yes'. She'll like that.]

Very true, haslip. ^-^

You don't want to make her feel you can't still be friends. But if she likes you, enthusiasm is rarely a bad thing. ^-^

IF you've got a dance or anything coming up, ask her to that. I don't know about how public school works. . .but I'd guess it's the same as my Christian school. We have things called banquets, and if you have a date to them, it's not like you're going out with them, you're just going to it with her.If that's farther away than you'd like, then just think about an outing with some of your friends and see if she'll go with you. I personally think that even though you guys are shy that you have it easier than the girls just because you've been the ones to ask since about forever. Then again, I'm just generalizing things most likely. I think if you make sure that she know's it's not a date as a gf/bf thing you should be in the safe area. That way if she declines it's not so bad and it won't make thing's uncomfortable when you hang out still.

Just do it you coward! Do you not have any guts? This is what you should say:" Yo toots, come ova hurr. You know me, straight thuggin, wanna hope in a car with a straight thug"Her response. " Oh yes, I love you! Let's get married and own our own house, and have babies!"There you go, you came with the problem of asking a girl out , and look with my help your not only married, with your own home, and babies own your way, but your a true thug straight out of the hood!Yeah, Or you could take another approach****NOT AS GOOD****"Baby gurl you stay on my mind you fill my fantasy, I think about you all the time I see you in my dreams"Her response" Baby boy not a day goes by Without my fantasies I think about you all the time I see you in my dreams"Both ways work, but the first way is better. Worked for me!!! And will work for you homie!

Just do it you coward! Do you not have any guts? This is what you should say:
" Yo toots, come ova hurr. You know me, straight thuggin, wanna hope in a car with a straight thug"

Her response. " Oh yes, I love you! Let's get married and own our own house, and have babies!"

There you go, you came with the problem of asking a girl out , and look with my help your not only married, with your own home, and babies own your way, but your a true thug straight out of the hood!
Yeah, Or you could take another approach****NOT AS GOOD****

"Baby gurl you stay on my mind you fill my fantasy, I think about you all the time I see you in my dreams"

Her response" Baby boy not a day goes by Without my fantasies
I think about you all the time I see you in my dreams"

Both ways work, but the first way is better. Worked for me!!! And will work for you homie!

Yep, that sure as hell won't work. Have one of your friends bring you up in a conversation and see what she says about you. You should definitely start talking to her more and invite her places with you, and you guys will most likely become great friends. Becoming friends with somebody is almost always the first step in a successful relationship, so give it a shot.

Ok.... first thing.... i see that you are desperate for her... does she have a bf?? find out if she doesnt then ask her to go do something with you(find out what she likes ie dancing, japanese foods, persian food, mexican food... you get the point...) then just see what happens! what do you have to loose... think of it this way:Right now ur not dating her... if you ask her out and she says yes then thas gr8! and if she says no then ur where you are now... no better no worse...TAKE A SHOT> BUILD UP THE COURAGE!!! GIRLS LOVE THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok well I like this girl at my school, shes soo cute and likes alot of the same stuff as I do. I always walk her home and we share a lot of good times in school. I've heard she liked other people before but not sure if she will go out with me. Everyone think we like each other and stuff but I am so scared! Everytime I think about asking her I get nervous and change subject. I'm not exactly attractive or cool so its hard to ask. Anyone can help me out?

aww thats so sweet you no what just be you but... your best you it doesn't matter what you look like don't try to be mr cool... ummm yea anyway you get what I mean just be your self cos youll end up embarrassing yourself if you try to be mr cool why does that never sound right?

Mr. Cool. is usually the guy that is 40 years old, has 10 kids to 6 different mothers, an is not married to any of them. Dies alone, and goes to Heaven regretting himself. Lik in the other post 'I made a boo boo' want to be like that?Just keep doing what your doing, keep saying how much you like her hair etc. then when the time is right, just come out and say that you like her, and if she'd like to go on a dat or something.....

Just do it you coward! Do you not have any guts? This is what you should say:

" Yo toots, come ova hurr. You know me, straight thuggin, wanna hope in a car with a straight thug"

Her response. " Oh yes, I love you! Let's get married and own our own house, and have babies!"

There you go, you came with the problem of asking a girl out , and look with my help your not only married, with your own home, and babies own your way, but your a true thug straight out of the hood!

Yeah, Or you could take another approach****NOT AS GOOD****

"Baby gurl you stay on my mind you fill my fantasy, I think about you all the time I see you in my dreams"

Her response" Baby boy not a day goes by Without my fantasies

I think about you all the time I see you in my dreams"

Both ways work, but the first way is better. Worked for me!!! And will work for you homie!

Hey did you saw that phrases at TV or at WWE? xD

Dude just fight for wat you want! You don't earn a girls love by being a coward... Girls often like boys that fight for them!! Don't sit in a chair and wonder wat you could do!!! This is the present! not the futur!

heres a simpleidea.... find her best friend and be nice to her... MAKE A GOOD IMPRESSION!!!!! every time i even think about dating a guy i ask my best friend.... she has 2 ok all my relationships... and i do the same fer her... TRUST ME IT WILL WORK!!!! :)