xisto Community
randomdood

Something's Wrong..

there is a site that i just started making and it seems after a few minutes i just can't connect, other poeple from around the world (including my courty) have tried it andit works fine, i get a connection timed out error. please what can i do, i've restarted, cleared cookies, chache and temp files (through my browser and manually) i tried firefox and IE, what else can i do!

Firstly, post a link so we can check and reply back as to whether it works for us.
Secondly, if it is a new domain-name, you may have to wait for propagation. Check the - Xisto Readme - for instructions about modifying your Hosts file local to your computer.

Check with your isp, I have this error everyday, its all because of my isp... And are you using wireless connection? If you're using a router you can try restarting your router and stuff...