xisto Community
BBen

Ogame.org Another Web - Browser Based Game

OGame is a game of intergalactic conquest. You start out with just one undeveloped world and turn that into a mighty empire able to defend your hard earned colonies. Create an economic and military infrastructure to support your quest for the next greatest technological achievements. Wage war against other empires as you struggle with other players to gain the materials . Negotiate with other emperors and create an alliance or trade for much needed resources. Build an armada to enforce your will throughout the universe. Hoard your resources behind an impregnable wall of planetary defences. Whatever you wish to do, OGame can let you do it. Will you terrorize the area around you? Or will you strike fear into the hearts of those who attack the helpless?

In OGame, YOU are the emperor. (Copied From https://en.ogame.gameforge.com/)

Yes,

Ogame is another browser based game.

You upgrade your mines, build ships and other cool things.

If you want to join up Join https://en.ogame.gameforge.com/ on universe 23.

Search CDS on Alliance Name and fill out an aplication form,

I will accept and you will be a noob, with an alliance! I will give you stuff for free when you start!

(Sreenshot from Ogame.org)

Posted Image

Notice from serverph:
added quote tags. fixed embedded screenshot. review Xisto forum rules & TOS.

I play this game before, I would say quite a good game but its very time consuming... Time consuming as you have to wait like hours for an upgrade to complete... Its hard to get really good at this game unless you played a long time or you have someone to help transfer you metals or crystal... I stop playing this game when the site just didnt load for me and perhaps its my isp at fault again... :)