xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
itsmyard

Grunge Stock Tag -ItsmYard-

i tlooks quite nice, the bg looks a bit boring basically the stock is just had a simple filter. it looks like the left eye(the one on your right) is a bit sharp, try to sharpen the hair more with the sharpen tool and maybe blur the [atterns on the right,. also the text needs to be blended, but i have to say compared to some people on trap your doing very well! (not trying to put anyone down or anything)also try to add some lighting by applying the image on a new layer, using the dodge and burn tools to get the lighting you want then lower the opacity of that layer to about 75%

Your sig is good, and its very well color balanced.But the eyes of the render seem like distorted... you should blur them a little bit.I like the background, its not a plain layer with just brushing effects, is something else.. well for me isn't boring :)Ahh and what i like so much is the rounded corners of your sig rectangle, damn thats pretty good. I rate it with a 9/10

hmm i made a mistake i did a final apply image and added spatter filter thats y it looks like simple filtersbut its tons of filters but yea wad u see is wad u ratethnx for the rating and comments guys

Gorgeous :) although the huge amount of filters (or atleast the look of it) is a bit unnecessary and 'over the top'. Don't add more colors to it :) I like the sort of monochromity of the picture.

I think it looks fairly good, apart from the eyes (which people have already commented on). I agree with ink about the colours, don't add more, the monochrome effect looks good as it is now.