xisto Community
matak

Ants P2p Network 3rd generation p2p

I came across to this websiteWhen you click on ANts P2P Quick DOWNLOAD (OS Independent) it starts Ants P2P.What is Ants p2p?Chek it out So what do you think of this network? Is this just something i missed a while ago happening or is it the future. I have a strange feeling when connected to this network, a good feeling. I don't understand it quite much, but it looks ok.PLZ, talk about your experiences with it?

Notice from saint-michael:
posting links to p2p programs is against the Rules and TOS. Verbal warning given.

p2p usually means peer-to-peer. In other words, it's a fileshare program. Kind of like a network. It lets you trade your files to other people over the internet. It's usually unsafe, however, as many use them to transmit spyware and viruses.

p2p usually means peer-to-peer. In other words, it's a fileshare program. Kind of like a network. It lets you trade your files to other people over the internet. It's usually unsafe, however, as many use them to transmit spyware and viruses.

yes but those spyware and viruses sometimes have some meaning more than it seems. this may seem strange, but i think i have a bunch of spyware on my computer but that is the reason why my google searches have been more productive lately. or is it just coincedence (i'm not sure did i spell it right). it is a bit OT but could it be possible?