xisto Community
tractor

Ice Cream Injected into Cookies

I was making a batch of cookies to make ice cream sand witches when i thought of this.Why not put ice cream in a cookie? This is how i would so it.1. bake a cookie2. let the cookie cool3. after it is cool get a needle or somthing and inject ice cream into the cookie.4. freeze the cookie5. EAT IT!!!Please tell me what you think. Also i havn't tried this because i have no icecream and i thought of it yesterday. I would personannly put home made ice cream in the middle. Who knows this might just be seen on the shelfs soon.

I think that, instead of injecting the ice cream, just smear it on one cookie (like one does with peanut butter to bread), then grab another cookie, and place it on top of that, would be a better, more convenient way to go about it. But then again, something like this has already been done, known as an "icecream sandwich". The only difference with this idea is that, you can have whatever kind of cookie dough to have around the icecream. Though, to figure out a good-tasting combination may involve trial-and-error.

I'm not talking between cookie. :) im talking in 1 cookie. And yes it is like a ice ceam sand witch with only 1 cookie and ice cream in the middle. Not 2 cookie between it. So you would never se the ice cream. It would be like a twinkies with filling in the middle.

It's a smart and delicious idea which I would certainately like to try. I heard a similar food was actually made in Finland 35 years ago and was quite popular, so maybe you should go about doing it yourself, because I think, what with the amount of people who like ice-cream and cookies these days, a combination of both would be very sucessful!

it would be somthing to try, ud have to make sure though that when injecting the ice cream through a needle that you dont accidently stab it into yourself as you dont really want ice cream pumping arpunf your vains now do you?

Arent cookies solid? atleast in England they are. In whcih case you cant inject anything into them!youd have to make a sort of hollow cookie first, or you could make the cookie abit like a bowl but with straight sides and then just fill it with ice cream and let it sock in a little and then eat it like that. Sounds good to me!

Maybe instead of cookies, try muffins instead? And maybe instead of ice cream, try the healthier alternative: yogurt?

I am not sure exactlly how the injection would be done but they'd ahve to be rather big cookies. If you inject ice cream that means there won't be as much cookie around it and it'd taste more like cookie dough ice cream. You'd have to make them fat. It is like the idea of a chocolate filled cookie or cream filled. Maybe make little wafers with ice cream in them instead. They are like cookies. I don't know if you know what they are though. If you can some how inject the ice cream I'd go for it.

Well they have like those cup cakes with filling. And doughnuts with filling. Why couldn't you have cookie with filling/icecream??? I might make one and see if its any good. I don't know who i would tell to get it started. :)

seems interesting, you could make a fortune if you sell that idea to McDonalds or Burger King or someone like that. i'm not sure if it would be all that satisfying though. i had a similar idea but for a prank, get a jelly baby and inject it with olive oil ! that would be hilarious!

It would be hard t oeat because you would bite into eat and your teeth would freeze because of the ice cream. Interesting idea though, you could definitely go somewhere with it. Experiment with it :)

I will it seems like a very good idea. And i think it would taste yummy. I have ice cream and cookies right now. Maybe tommorow ill injecct it and see how it tastes. If it tastes good i could make a fortune.

Arent cookies solid? atleast in England they are. In whcih case you cant inject anything into them!
youd have to make a sort of hollow cookie first, or you could make the cookie abit like a bowl but with straight sides and then just fill it with ice cream and let it sock in a little and then eat it like that. Sounds good to me!

yea... im with shadow this wouldnt work....how could you get the ice cream thru a small needle in the first place? just buy a dang ice cream sandwich :)