xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
mtanonymous

Computer Parts an online recycling center for used parts?

ive been makeing some computers and wanted to know if anyone new a place i could get free used parts (kinda like a recycling center, but online). That would be really could if anyone knows of anything like that please post it, because that would be really cool. :)

I would try local computer shops around town first, but I would say use a search engine to whats availiable. Personally I would stay local becuase then you can pick them up yourself and inspect before purchasing. If you get them delievered they could get damage and become useless once they arrived.

Yeah, Local computer shops works in most of the cases.They drop the complete (older) computer so they can sell a new one.In most of the cases only a few parts are broken.Where I live there are some events where you can buy some old parts as well.(But the price is not always low).