xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Oni_BlueEyes

Some Scritps?

Ok..i need to find some scripts...i need to find a scirpt that will add a table thingy saying"Top Referrers" IN OUTwebiste.com 3 1etc,etc..a referrer thingy script..like veroweb.com and there "Top Referrers 2.0" script.(it dont work ,u have to pay)also,i need someone to make me a really good banner thingy...that amtchesthe Rooq Skin (hostjunkiez.info/forums)and maybe take otu that black dotted line at the bottom..and it dont want any link button images..just a logo/header like this... |--------------------------------------------------------------------| |----------------style/images/Logo4.gif here--------------------| |--------------------------------------------------------------------| |--------------------------------------------------------------------| | |Please PM if u can make this...(I have Rival a.k.a defiant designs webmaster) can make it...

Edited by moderator (see edit history)

Ok..i need to find some scripts...i need to find a scirpt that will add a table thingy saying
"Top Referrers" IN OUT
webiste.com 3 1
etc,etc..a referrer thingy script..like veroweb.com and there "Top Referrers 2.0" script.
(it dont work ,u have to pay)
also,i need someone to make me a really good banner thingy...that amtches
the Rooq Skin (hostjunkiez.info/forums)
an dhave this in it: http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/
and maybe take otu that black dotted line at the bottom..and it dont want any link button images..just a logo/header like this...
|--------------------------------------------------------------------|
|----------------style/images/Logo4.gif here--------------------|
| |

Please PM if u can make this...(I have Rival a.k.a defiant designs webmaster) can make it...

pm me too plz.. i mwanted something like this too. but i dont hav cash. pm only if u wanna share ur script for free, plzzz.