xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
randomdood

My Newest Large Piece

did you really mean to make it as if she has some skin disease or something? :P i like the scar on her cheek, though. a touch of imperfection works good on a beautiful model.you may want to work on the lighting though, as the foreground image of the model is a stark contrast to the background. work on the interplay of shadows for both foreground and background, so it would mesh together as one, and not appear as an amateurish cut & paste work. :)work on the texture too for a richer experience. :Pi suggest you add a title next time for your image, so it can give us an idea on the concept you want to achieve. :) by and large, with some enhancements, this will make a good wallpaper for anybody's desktop. :P

It looks cool, but what exactly you tried to make on the pic? make that model look like... ummm.. i dont get it...

well make the model look dead or just really weird. as you can tell she has these mage wart things, ery dru skin and a scar. i did what i could with the lighting but the render was basically the complete oposite lighting of the background and it was quite hard to try to blend it in. i guess i could try to fix up the lighting but it won't be easy....... thnx for your comments so far guys i appreciate it.

thats one model i wouldnt have inter-course with hahah....but try sharpening the image...and try to use the clone or dodge :)

what would i want to clone? i really don't see a point in cloning something in this image. also the dodge tool i used to it's maximum, if i use it anymore all the colors will start distorting and evrything will go wierd, the background is meant to be blurred like it is a short depth of feild shot, and the render is sharp enough for my taste.