xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
ahmar2

Make $2 Per Referral and More Best site I have visited ever

Hello all of you..15 days back I came across with a website..It is a amazing website with many great features but the most basic of them is that they pay $2 instantly for every free member you refer to there web site..
I agree that $2 will not sound much to most of you but I can give you more than 50 websites which pay less than $2 for there paid services so in comparison it is great and best thing is that they really pay..
I received my first check of $50 on 1st..(I referred 25).You will receive your URL in your member's area once you join them i.e register with them and remember registration is free..Best thing is tht there minimum payout is $8 for all member's which can be reached by 4 persons only!..Great but thats not all they have something more to offer as well..What is it? surprise buddy..Visit site below and get all details of program you can then join them after clicking on banner at the bottom..
Somedays back I posted the same web site but dont worry this web-site contains more than one free program you can join them all but no onee is like this one...It is basically a free money makin programs directory..

Note:I posted this website before but sorry that it was not working as I ws using www link below will work..
Good luck
http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/
please post replies in this thread that did u liked this site or not....