xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Megaman

World Of Warcraft. this game is so cool.

are you good at this game? check out my forum (in sig) im looking for someone good at this game to moderate the WoW section so join and follow what it says if you would like that position thanks!

I love it! It's been dying down in Feathermoon recently though. I figure people are getting bored and have stopped playing temporarily till the Expansion comes out. I know I don't play as much as I used to. I know when I get the expansion I'll be running on little to no sleep again....oh joy! I hated being tired back when I was addicted, but I hated not playing wow. no matter what i did if it wasn't wow or drugs (oh i'm so bad :)) then i was bored. i thought drugs were fun, but then wow actually beat the craving for drugs! I used to say wow was my anti drug... now i have a 60 and 50 billion mid lvl chars because i can't deal with leveling up all over again. i had fun leveling up once, and i don't want to do it again. at least... until the expansion pack! can't really do much with my 60 though, we don't even have our weekly raids anymore! boohoo, theres still a few of us who come on and see if the raids can happen for the scheduled times but only 5-10 of us are ever on. Out of a 50 person guild, no more then 10 of us are ever on at a time, even on raid day! it makes me sad. i'm worried that when the expansion pack comes out, i still won't have found another job, and when it does, i'll forget to keep looking uh oh. i'm lucky that i have another easy peesy sit at home job that brings in the money. right now though wow is boring, which means i'm bored, and even on drugs i'm bored, because there's nothing to do. i had friends, but i realised it's harder to hangout with them when they work night shift inventorys and you've quit working there. (i used to work for an inventory service) i quit because it sucked and on top of it, i asked for my raid day off, or to put me on the morning schedule, but they didn't. so i quit. how pathetic is that? it's not like i quit because i wanted to play wow 24/7 but i guess it's just as bad quitting because they make you work when the raids happen. I've been awake so long started another topic that I'm so deleriously tired that I think any of you will actually care to read any of my rambling! Wait, no i'm not that delerious, so now that i've faced the fact that this reply has turned into blabbity blab nonsense i'll click "add reply" now.

so would you be interested in being a mod yes or no? thanks!

A mod for your forums? maybe, it depends what enjoyment I might get. I'm new to forums, I get the basic idea but this is the first real forum I've ever used, It's pretty simple only been on here a few hours. I'll be willing to help out if there's actually anything going on in the forums! I assume this is non profit? hehe oh well i'm up for it if it's gonna be fun. i'll check out your forums in a minute

I play wow for 2 weeks now i think, I knew about it from the tv, but recently some friends of mine started playing, the plan was: I used the 10 free card from someone, but would wait untill vacation so i could use them for 100%but i couldn't wait for that long so i bought it the whole thing (got 3 months playtime now; bought 2 got 1 free by registring account)