xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
mayank

Problems In Adding Add-on Domain

I've recently changed my host from Xisto to Xisto - Web Hosting :) and I wanted to setup my second domain name which is mayankgupta.com also

But, when i try to add the domain name in this account......it gives the following error :

Error from park wrapper: mayankgupta.com is owned by another user.

but, I've already changed the nameserver address from Xisto to Xisto - Web Hosting's nameserver. Even though I've changed the nameserver...and I've not been able to host my files on the new server....I am able to see mayankgupta.com without any problems.

Please release mayanakgupta.com from the Xisto.com server so, that I can set it up on the Xisto - Web Hosting server.

The servers are clustered. So please remove addon domain or parked domain at GAMMA (Xisto account) and try again at Xisto - Web Hosting (server : zeta).Thanks

Well, can anyone tell me how I can release the add-on domain name.....I tried my level best..but it is not showing me any add-on domain now :lol:Hey OpaQue can you please release the domain youself.....if you can I'll be greatful.

I doubt the cpanel is any different from Xisto - Web Hosting to traps. So just click on add-on domain and you should see a delete button somewhere and then you select the domain and then click delete. So that should release it.

I didn't that's why I am requesting Opaque to do so. I tried it everywhere...in add-on, parked and even sub domains too! but it was not listed anywhere.

Sorry for the bump post...But can you please release the domain from your end. I was not at all able to find out the way of releasing the domain from my end.Thanks

Alright, I resolved it myself!
In case anyone of you faces any problem like this..then simply follow these instructions :

1. Go to https://support.xisto.com/
2. Select Terminate Hosting account.
3. Follow the instructions
4. Add the domain in your Xisto - Web Hosting account. :blink: