xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Sinari

Immature And Annoying Students Just a rant because it BUGS me

Alright, here's some background info: I'm not a particularly evil person. I don't spread lies or rumors, I don't talk back to anyone but teachers and parents, I don't pick fights with other students, and most of all- I don't barely talk to them to do anything to them.Now, for the reason I am here. I am one of those passive-aggressive kids in the high school who will do anything to get a good grade and be on the teachers good graces list. The other day in my personal finances class that they're focing me to take anyway as some stupid new requirement for high schoolers graduating in 2010, some of the boys decided to spit spitballs at the teacher and at the wall and tv behind her for the entire hour. Keep in mind that this teacher is a new teacher to the district and is a new teacher in general. It made me want to kill some of those students.Thinking that that is the end of the ignorance, I head to my next hour. I'm sitting in my Science class and this boy turns around and starts to bug me. I am a quiet person and I rather dislike to be annoyed all hour so I politely tell him to turn around and shut up. Does he? Nope. He continues talking until I get into trouble and he's off scot-free! So now the teacher thinks I'm a talkative person that I'm not. I give up that annoyance for a little bit and the next day I've forgotten about it.Too bad it couldn't stay that way! During PE (Physical Education for you unknowing ones) Some girl let the ball through her legs in Softball and then didn't run after it- just watched it roll away.... So I say to the other girl standing next to me, who's a snob anyway, "Wow, that was smart!" and she replies, "Yeah, that was pretty dumb." Obviously she didn't know what I was really saying, so I replied, "I was being Phacesious." (Sorry, can't spell that word at all!) And she says, "You mean Sarcastic?" In a mean way. I wanted to shout IF I HAD MEANT SARCASTIC, I WOULD HAVE SAID SARCASTIC!Does anyone else have annoying brats in their school/work? I just seem to have rotten luck when it comes to people......

woow seems interesting all that you have to "suffer" at school, listen at my school things are almost the same way, there are these guys that were with me last semester, they say nicknames, badwords and sometimes very very bad things to me and to my partners but i don't really pay attention to them i don't let them hurt me...i say if i believe what they say then i don't think what i am BUT if i don't pay attention to them and act like "He! ...ha it was you" like i don't really think you talk interesting things.... as an example i can tell you my girlfriend is in the same classroom so when she speaks with others guys that are from other classes these guys tell me "look look your girls is talking with that guy! ssss she is cheating on you!" i preffer saying something sarcastic or something that tells them "ho really! then what is suerman coming?!" well for that example (of my girlfriend) i say "Well if you really care about her.... why don't you go and ell her something?! he?!"........ as you can see there are sometimes that you need to make them feel bad and you should try that but just once! just to remember that you are a respectful person and you want to be respected otherwise you'll take stronger means...hope it helps sinari

Yep, you need to earn respect, lol.Sometimes you gotta face the person that pisses you off, and that can be real hard if you dont have enough confidence on yourself.That used to happen to me before, when i was in secondary school (7th grade in USA.. or something), but now that im on high school, i decided to make a new personality of me, a respectful one, and belive me.. if you do so, all of those damn piss off people will dissapear on your life :)

Oh, do I know how you feel. That sounds pretty much like my high schools graduating class. Anyway, yeah I have and things such as that happen. We had someone light someone hair on fire as a joke gone wrong, well we had an important guest over that day. Lets see, new teachers where abused like no other, I had many debates on the maturity level of half the students, not to mention wondering how some of them even graduated. :) Top it all off, my graduating class as the our senior prank started a food fight on our last day of classes. That made me really mad, because I was helping to clean it up, even though I ran out of the cafeteria as soon as it started to avoid the flying Mexican food. Half the people who where actually involved in the food fight where standing on the sidelines mocking us. They where saying things "That's right you deserved this." or "You ruined my best shirt". There where quite a few expletives being thrown around as well, but half the teachers didn't here them. Whats rather said is quite a few where directed towards me. All I was thinking was, "I don't even have a scrap of food on me, how could I have been involved in the darn food fight without getting anything on me? Now how about you stop complaining and help us clean." However, I was actually rather proud of a few teachers who actually noticed this was happening and started taking rags from people who where clean and where helping clean and handing rags to people who where completely covered in food and said "CLEAN NOW!". :P The one thing after this incident started a friend of mine what charged with being one of the 10 who starting it even though she was just sitting next to the people who started it and had to doge refried beans and nacho cheeses for a good 10 minutes before it stopped.It does improve in college a bit, but most of that stuff happens off campus. The worst I've seen on campus is putting soap in the fountain, which to me is alot better then having a food fight or setting someones hair on fire.Anyway, I do understand your anger towards those people, however, some of those types of stupid moments can leads to some pretty fond/non-fond memories. For instance I will never forget my last day of eating lunch in High School or having to go down and fill out a statement saying what I witnessed when that guys hair was caught on fire. I guess its just part of high school for things like that to happen. Plus, it always makes you look a whole lot smarter. :)

It's highschool. There's always going to be annoying people, much to my and everyone elses dismay. There's all kinds of other problems that happen too, just depends on who you are. Annoying people are everywhere, they get on my nerves to the max, but just remember you're not the only one having to deal with them. Don't forget, they're often petty, too. . .don't let them bug you too bad. . .at least try!

Unfortunelty there are annoying people everywhere, and unfortunately you just have to put up with it. That begin said, there seems to be a lot more annoying students in high school than elsewhere in life

I feel so bad for you... If it was me, i will use ways to proof that i was right, and my buddies will trust and help me, that's why i have no problems at school,even if they bring a group of gang to beat me up, i run and dodge faster than them twice the speed...and punch harder than some of them...How annoying...Your new teacher is kinda stupid(no offence!), some teachers don't know what is fair....

You are just way more mature than the average kid, and that's a good thing! Keep handling your business the way you do best and the teacher will see soon enough that her opinion of that incident was wrong...