xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
AoiRO

[ragnarok Online] Aoiro Needs Developers

AoiRO is a fairly new server that has just created [atm, it's still a test server]. AoiRO is making a Ragnarok private server which have many quest items. So, we need a good experienced developer/s to help us start the server and to help create the new era private server with loads of quests. We need a good smart developer/s that can do almost everything for a server [scripting, sprite making, tons of brand new ideas]. AoiRO will also make a donation section which allows AoiRO pays a good wage for the developers.

If you are interested at joining AoiRO Team, please email us at AoiRO.Team@gmail.com

Note: A friendly and easy going developer/s would be awesome. Developer/s need to be responsible, creative, smart, and can do everything a server would need. Web designing skill would also helps. EXPERIENCE NEEDED.

AoiRO might recruit MORE THAN ONE developers, so, keep the email coming!

Edited by AoiRO (see edit history)

i didn't know ragnarok still exists. oh well, i guess there are still fanatics of the game. it has been a long time since i've played this game.

@mbacarraYou again... =DSame to me... I've played this game a long time ago... It used to have only one server and it was still on beta... I loved this game... however it announced that would become paid... Not sure if it really happened... however I had a doubt and decided not to worry about it... So, I quit... Nowaways I'm not playing any mmorpg anymore... Got bored... I would like to go back playing those games again... They are really exciting and it's nice to do some virtual friendship!