xisto Community
HMN

Where You From?

Well........ I'm from the country where the sun shines the brightest lol Yup I am from South Africa. And Its really not a bad place, believe me!!

I live in Lebanon, prices are a little bit high, but I like this country so much. It has the most perfect temperature in the world. You can get anywhere in this country in a maximum of 30 minutes. You have evrything in it: mountains, beach, forests, everything you can imagine in a little peice of country. If I could buy it I would, but they don't sell countries these days.

I live in India, it has everything that I need and I am definitely proud of my country, the only thing I hate here are the democracy, the HUGE amount of posers and people who study here and then go and settle in America and shout there "INDIA IS A SHITPILE AND IT SUCKS"... Well to say those people suck! :)

I am a caucasian that was raised in Newport Beach, California which is in Orange County "OC". :) But as I'm writing this, I'm in Houston, Texas; I'm in Houston because I'm visiting my family there. It's an average place I guess. If it wasn't for the traffic, it could be a good place to live...

Edited by BordaForx (see edit history)

I was born in Edison, New Jersey and now I live in Bloomington, Indiana for schooling at Indiana University.

I'm was born in northern Ohio, as was my mother and pretty much all of the family on her side. My dad on the other hand is a Tennessee man, as was all of his family. LoL. I've got American Indian, German, Spanish, and French in me :)

I'm from Johnstown Pennsylvania, born and basically raised. I've moved around the town and like 15 miles outside of it, but basically I've been here all my life. Right now I'm at a college about 50 miles from Johnstown. I hope to move down south to Western North Carolina when I get my degree.